Cars are being brought to pit road for
2614.svg

No. 88 Team
@Hendrick88Team

·
1m
Cars are being brought to pit road for
2614.svg
Sucks, its only going to get worse as time goes on.

This is absolutely brutal if you're there. The radar simply does not look good yet if they're willing to do short little stints this could drag on all night....

The drivers don't look like the rain is bothering them very much. They are joking around and having fun.

This is absolutely brutal if you're there. The radar simply does not look good yet if they're willing to do short little stints this could drag on all night....
Last July race was a mess. I had to drive back to Daytona that next morning and I had to leave a little early for work that Sunday. It was worth the trip, its just a case of classic Florida weather.

And at this rate, NASCAR might never regain it's former status, every time the sport has a golden opportunity to grow the fanbase, something always comes and ***** it up

And at this rate, NASCAR might never regain it's former status, every time the sport has a golden opportunity to grow the fanbase, something always comes and ***** it up
NASCAR never had a chance to regain status before today. This doesn’t change anything

Last July race was a mess. I had to drive back to Daytona that next morning and I had to leave a little early for work that Sunday. It was worth the trip, its just a case of classic Florida weather.
I didn’t get to see the 2015 July race even though I was there in person. My first pilgrimage to Daytona, I was so bummed the weather was awful. Started the race at 11 but we had to leave since we had an early flight to catch the next day. I feel the fans pain there today, just unlucky

They aren't making it all the way today. Radar shows thunderstorms around 7

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I've done a handful of those. It's a very different atmosphere, very surreal.

I was at the Earnhardt-Mayfield Monday Pocono finish! The place was packed! It's crazy how many people would return for Monday races back in the day. What was unique back then is the fact the crowds were still enormous but only half (maybe?) of the event staff would be there. As a result concessions were reduced and there was often limited security and few parking attendants. Before electronic tickets they wouldn't even check. It was like the wild west....

I've done probably 5-6 Monday races or so over the last 30 years.

Rain chance in Daytona is 20% tomorrow. My vote would be send everyone home
now and try again at 11 a.m. tomorrow. Wow , just saw a cool rainbow on the Nascar live feed.

Would love to have another Monday Night NASCAR.
I could live with that. One of the midget races I went to last year rained out and I just waited until the next day and watched a great race with Larson taking the win. If I can't work a rain delay into my schedule then I won't go...it's called using logic and planning ahead.:)

The networks have NASCAR by the balls. And honestly, I kinda wish we had somebody who isn't afraid to run the sport with a pistol in one hand, and the other hand slammed down on a table.. like Bill Sr and Jr did..

Somebody who isn't afraid to play the "You need NASCAR, more than NASCAR needs you" card..

I gotta get up 3 tomorrow and get home at 2. Please make it 4.

Back
Top Bottom