RACE thread --- Daytona 500

Stage points!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woo hoo Chase to the lead!
HMS cars got together and went straight to the front. Even D'Hondt broke his normal stoic character on the radio to Chase: "Got dang, that was impressive when y'all did that"

HMS cars got together and went straight to the front. Even D'Hondt broke his normal stoic character on the radio to Chase: "Got dang, that was impressive when y'all did that"
Looks like they made them race good this year, not that out of control they'd been in the past

Looks like they made them race good this year, not that out of control they'd been in the past
Previously they’d just spin out while in the draft. Happened to Jr twice and I think Chase Elliott last year

Chase is close on fuel, but AG told him he thinks the stage win is worth the risk. HMS is saving fuel in corners.

The YouTube Jimmie cam is pretty awesome. Technology in 2020....I’d sign up and pay to watch something like this each week. I’d love to see a camera like this at Martinsville or Bristol. Even Watkins Glen. Maybe a NASCAR Network where you could watch feeds like this and on your favorite driver. The possibilities are endless.

KDB forfeiting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! the 24's day is done...

His car reminds of Rusty's Harley ride I saw him run at the 2002 Pepsi 400.

nascar-cup-winston-2002-rusty-wallace-will-compete-in-saturday-s-winston-all-star-event-wi.jpg

Stenhouse got 1

You are not going anywhere Bryon, hard ass hit.

Back
Top Bottom