RACE thread --- Duels from Daytona

That was a chicken **** call I think

Reactions: sdj
Jeff playing Dancing with the Stars when it comes to the 48 again lol.

Jimmie hasn’t figured out how to draft here since he was wrecking the field back in ‘05.

Jimmie's still getting used to the length of his front end.

Ahhhhh. Just like I remember. Only one thing stays the same every year in NASCAR, and that's commercials ruining the race. Isn't it exciting guys when every single lead change, pit stop and caution happens during a commercial? Why care about watching the action when you can GET A 5 DOLLA FILL UP FROM DEM KFC!! YEEHAW

48 made a legit right turn...lol. There's no way these are intentional. Hopefully everything's ok with JJ.
Theres so much that manipulates these cars when they get near each other’s quarter panels with this package and it’s obvious that the #48 car has a setup that exaggerates it and JJ has no counter.

Ahhhhh. Just like I remember. Only one thing stays the same every year in NASCAR, and that's commercials ruining the race. Isn't it exciting guys when every single lead change, pit stop and caution happens during a commercial? Why care about watching the action when you can GET A 5 DOLLA FILL UP FROM DEM KFC!! YEEHAW
I had finally suppressed that Reba KFC commercial from last years 500 and you just had to remind me

Back
Top Bottom