RACE thread --- Duels from Daytona

So race-in status for the 2nd Twin:

-Gaughan: already made the field
-Timmy Hill: can make the field on speed if Gaughan is the best finisher of these 3
-Yeley: must be the best finisher of the 3

Well Spotter, when your spotter doesn't tell you they are pitting this is what happens. Regardless, Suarez ran up into the 12. It was the 96 fault.
Well, no. The 12 should have been pitting with the Fords and missed his chance by running the outside. Not the 96 fault

Quiet as it has been mostly kept, SHR switched around crew chiefs also. Almirola has Clint's old chief.
Interesting, I think that was smart, Clint and Bubba butted heads a lot, or there seem to be a lot of friction between them.

LOL Ryan just Coke bomb the interview , gotta get them chug points in

Well, no. The 12 should have been pitting with the Fords and missed his chance by running the outside. Not the 96 fault
I get what you are saying about the 12 "team" and they should have been pitting. But they didn't relay the message to the driver of the 12. It is clear Suarez ran up into the 12, the 12 did not come down into Suarez. He could have avoided the contact.

Oh great the KDB duel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our duel #2 command

1155844718213mp8.jpg

Why does KB always look like he's asleep? Lol

My girlfriend is a casual fan and she thinks Kyle Busch is a hilarious joke lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I get what you are saying about the 12 "team" and they should have been pitting. But they didn't relay the message to the driver of the 12. It is clear Suarez ran up into the 12, the 12 did not come down into Suarez. He could have avoided the contact.
The 2 like he said threw out a late " im pitting wave" and the 96 had to move up. if the 12 would have been in sync with the Fords he would have never been out there.Bottom line he shouldnt have been in the outside lane.

The booth trying hard...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom