RACE thread --- Homestead

Charles Barkley said it best, "I may not have a ring, but my bank accounts say otherwise."

At the end of the day, money does a talk. They race for a living, love what they do, and you get paid to do it.

She's won in my eyes.
Has she won in HER eyes?

Charles Barkley said it best, "I may not have a ring, but my bank accounts say otherwise."

At the end of the day, money does a talk. They race for a living, love what they do, and you get paid to do it.

She's won in my eyes.

meh, I guess that's one way to look at it.

Most drivers want to excel and benefit from actual skills.

I wasn't aware she was in it for the money alone. In that she did indeed do well for herself. Cant argue that.

Has she won in HER eyes?

Once and she's been the most successful female in open and closed wheel racing. Of course she wanted to win, all of the drivers do. Yet, she looks back in retrospect about her accomplishments and young ladies seeing that it IS possible to race with the big boys.

She's done just that and more. This is why I respect her so much.

Anyone but the 18, preferably the 4, but Brad doesn't have it today.

It's gonna be the 18 and 78

Kyle Larson just asked his CC what all these vehicular shaped objects are infront of him.

Shut up, Burton. It’s as if you had never run a race.

She didn't blame anyone They kept her out and she blew a tire. she said it was her fault And if you listened to her in-car radio you would know this.
Not so sure that tire blew. RR looked up in the replay.

Looked like a typical loose under throttle and walled it.

Back
Top Bottom