RACE thread --- Homestead

Ok I’m done lol, I won’t say anything else about this.. are you trying to say Truex car was better than kyles throughout the race ??

You suggested that Truex (the driver) was not on par with KyBu (the driver). I am not discussing the cars; I am discussing the drivers. Yes, Truex's car was not the best throughout the whole race.

5BA8F1F5-FAEE-4B2C-8B3D-7678A7E5ABFC.jpeg

It was beautiful

To the General That's why The wife and I don't go to any track over 5/8 of a mile. Anything larger and you can't see much. Fans at home saw Saurez's brake rotor and it tore off the caliper and lines. Piece of debris went through Harvick'.s right front causing a large dent and hole.He was aero handicapped after this.Truex drove his a$$ off all season. Kah Busch got beat but it's never his fault

Why can’t people on here just be honest.. Truex has a great year.. but are u serious when you say he out drove Kyle when Kyle burned down all his tires trying to just get around the damn 22 for like 10 Laps.. it’s like someone people watch different races.. he had nothing left for Truex when he finally got to him.. I’m surprised he got that close to Truex.. Kyle even came on the radio after he finally got passed the 22 and said I’m done.. he had no tires left.. so can you please tell me how that’s out driving him?
Saving tires is part of the driver's job...

.. he was really about to win that race by like 10 seconds or even more, if that caution would have came out that saved Truex and the rest of those guys.. which Kurt Busch was off the damn track and they still called the caution ..
@Thegeneral23 If no one's told you yet, Daniel Suarez dropped a brake rotor and some fluids in the middle of the track at the same time Kurt has his problem. The caution was for the #19's debris and liquids, not Kurt.

I hope you had a good time!

Was a good race and Kyle gave it everything. End of the race was pretty thrilling but he failed to get the job done. My Mother is a Truex fan and I was happy for her, at least it made Christmas shopping easier for her.

Was a good race and Kyle gave it everything. End of the race was pretty thrilling but he failed to get the job done. My Mother is a Truex fan and I was happy for her, at least it made Christmas shopping easier for her.
How U feel about the caution and joey at the end of race though?

It's really interesting apparently Kyle Busch is the only cup series driver Truex beat this season!!

If I was to be honest, Kryle got his ass slapped by a guy that has beaten him before. He's in second place behind Truex for Trophies. He cant keep up with Truex now. Truex has more trophies than Kryle.

May have been my mistake. I was cleaning up some extraneous stuff and may have hit the wrong item.
I thought that yellow at Homestead had been settled long ago.
It was for the brake rotor that Daniel lost and the fluid that was on the track.

Besides, it's ancient history. No point in chewing old soup.

May have been my mistake. I was cleaning up some extraneous stuff and may have hit the wrong item.
I thought that yellow at Homestead had been settled long ago.
It was for the brake rotor that Daniel lost and the fluid that was on the track.

Besides, it's ancient history. No point in chewing old soup.
I’m hurt still lol.. I watched it and didn’t see anything on track

Back
Top Bottom