RACE thread --- Open and All-Star -- Texas

They keep stressing how the drivers will be racing so hard, going all out, because there is nothing on the line. Well with 500hp or whatever the hell they are running, they will be going all out regardless. They don't even lift until the tires start to fade! How do they expect to pass when they aren't making significant power or even touching the brakes?

NASCAR should have gone the opposite way with this. 900hp, small spoiler, soft tires.

Format reminder:
E3zHV6BXoAAatu-

Bryson seems like a good kid but he has a looooong way to go in order to become even half as good at his job as his dad was

We can't be post Covid until the Innovations and National Anthems is filled with hawt hawt shots of the wimmins on pit road.
This is all about bouncing back and we can't be whole and have any hope for a better tommorow without some eye candy.

Ross should have made a hat out of that melon
I just finished cutting up a nice ice cold cantaloupe and sprinkled it with a light coating of salt and pulled a frozen mug out of the freezer for and ice cold root beer... and now it is almost show time. :whoopee:

I just finished cutting up a nice ice cold cantaloupe and sprinkled it with a light coating of salt and pulled a frozen mug out of the freezer for and ice cold root beer... and now it is almost show time. :whoopee:
Nice! I like a bit of fresh ground pepper on my cantaloupe 🍈

Whew!......finally .... the FOX build up is over with. That was a painful hour except for the Byrnsie Award .

I am drinking blended juice. Fresh strawberries, bananas, pineapples, peaches, lime, and apples.

I watched the NHRA at Epping today. Haven’t done that in years.

John Force still makes me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom