Radioactive 2018

Not sure if this has already been posted yet, but this is pretty awesome. Radioactive style but from the winner's perspective. I guess this could be merged with Radioactive if the moderators would like.

Daytona:
Atlanta:
Las Vegas I: none
ISM I:
Auto Club:
Martinsville I: none
Texas I:
Bristol I: none
Richmond I:
Talladega I:
Dover I:
Kansas I:

Might as well rename it “How does it feel to win again Kevin and Kyle?”

Lol I love the exchange between JJ and Chad.
JJ- My car is a disaster! Forget it, it's fine.
Chad - Soooo does that mean loose or tight?

lol. Like talking to an upset wife. "I'm fine!"

Lol I love the exchange between JJ and Chad.
JJ- My car is a disaster! Forget it, it's fine.
Chad - Soooo does that mean loose or tight?

lol. Like talking to an upset wife. "I'm fine!"

Those guys need a divorce, they are past counseling. When they can't even work on the car together it's a mess.

Greg Ives talking to the #48 guys was pretty funny.

However,
I just love these entire exchanges:

Undetermined, #18 - (beeping)
Adam Stevens, #18 crew chief - "Are you hearing that, KB?"
Kyle Busch - "Yeah, 10-4, this is channel two, now."
Adam Stevens, #18 crew chief - "Just stay right there, I don't know where we're getting that from."
Undetermined, #18 - "Hey Kyle, how are your tires doin'?"
Matt McCall, #1 crew chief - "Get off the damn radio, whoever you are. Tyler, is that your cousin?"
Tyler Green, #1 spotter - "Ain't mine."
Undetermined, #88 - (beeping)
Alex Bowman - "Whatever that is, you need to get rid of it."
Undetermined, #88 - "Hey driver, shut the **** up!"
Greg Ives, #88 crew chief - "If you can go to two, go to two. It's obviously a fan calling out your name."

:XXROFL:

To be fair, I hope they may catch whoever was responsible for interfering with the team's radios, and I really hope it doesn't become more of a trend.

To be fair, I hope they may catch whoever was responsible for interfering with the team's radios, and I really hope it doesn't become more of a trend.
FOX: NASCAR‏Verified account @NASCARONFOX
A fan hacked into the No. 88 team's radio on Sunday. Alex Bowman didn't know exactly what was said until he watched #RaceHub's #Radioactive.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.‏Verified account @DaleJr

Been a problem on our radios for as long as I can remember.
1f642.png
Daytona/July we would have the same guy chiming in every year.
1f606.png
They give up if you ignore it (which obviously isn’t happening here)

So Harvick said it didn't affect their race but his CC clearly said it did in more ways than one lol. Reminds me of the inconsistency surrounding the caved in window.

“I don’t really know what is going on up on the pit box and who is doing what,” Harvick said of the pit strategy calls that split he and Truex. “I just do what I am told.
“These guys do a great job. You make some right ones, you make some bad ones and sometimes you guess right and sometimes you guess wrong. Who knows what is right or wrong?”
https://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/news/kevin-harvick-loses-out-on-strategy-at-sonoma-1047479/

@aunty dive -- Can a kid from Bakersfield be vanilla?

So it was pretty clear to everyone that the goat had an aero advantage. Doesn't seem so impressive now, does it.

They missed D'Hondt's line about Brad K when Chase was lapping him: "Ugh. Once a d----head always a d---head." I think Chase had passed him and he tried to cross over leading to minor contact. I chuckled at the time given how their scanner is normally paint drying.

They missed D'Hondt's line about Brad K when Chase was lapping him: "Ugh. Once a d----head always a d---head." I think Chase had passed him and he tried to cross over leading to minor contact. I chuckled at the time given how their scanner is normally paint drying.
It's incredible how little you hear from Chase. Leading, struggling...it never changes. He might be the most emotionally collected athlete I've ever seen.

Regarding the Bowyer/Chase feud, I didn't have the scanner on at the time but I do remember seeing them race hard and Chase being in front of Bowyer, then all of the sudden he was half a second behind Bowyer. @Johali mentioned the contact that the network never bothered to mention, that eventually led to the long pit stop and uncontrolled tire. This is from Reddit regarding the 9's radio...Chase sounds like a different dude in just less than a year, he's on a mission.

upload_2018-10-10_7-46-8.png

Back
Top Bottom