Rain delay thread

Flag on the play, throw the caution , I am out of BBQ sauce, had enough for one light coating :mad::confused:

that was fun to watch. I started following in 93. sport was soo different back then.
I think that is right around the same I got into NASCAR, built my first NASCAR models, watched DOT, I was 12/13, how old were you ?

Boy you said a mouthful there buddy......
Lol yeah I kinda did. didn't do it on purpose either. but yeah, I still follow the series obviously but back them I wouldn't miss a lap. Daytona 500 is the only race I've watched flag to flag this year. no chase. no segments. no free pass. no gimmicks.

Anyone play Xbox?
As I mentioned to DSquad48, PM me if you would like my gamertag. I mainly play racing & sports games, but have a wide variety of gaming tastes as well. I probably won't be very active online for a couple months due to work (and replacing my power brick) though.

I think that is right around the same I got into NASCAR, built my first NASCAR models, watched DOT, I was 12/13, how old were you ?
yeah around 11 or 12. was into the model kits too. good old monogram-revell lol. my dad built them too. remember the nicest one he built was Ricky Rudds #10 tide car cause of the paint job.

Back
Top Bottom