Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Tweet from Junior while out on his property --

Brad's truck -

BnW714FCcAEZo4U.jpg

Tweet from Junior while out on his property --

Brad's truck -

BnW714FCcAEZo4U.jpg

You know, I wonder where they send junked race cars. There's an idea for a sim racing ****pit that I have in my head, but I need parts of a Modified chassis to do it.

Jimmie Johnson has never run a full season where he didn't accumulate at least 20 top-10's.

is that also one of brad's in top left of picture? guess he's storing his trash on his neighbor's property.
Junior has a very large parcel of property. He buys wrecked cars and gets some for nothing and places them around his woods. There is one car in a tree.
He has trucks, stock cars, open wheel cars all over. The one he wrecked/burned at Texas is the latest.

yeah, he even got the 42 car that hit the track dryer.

Patricia Petty(Maurice's wife) passed away Sunday. Two strong women who helped make the Petty's, The Petty's.. passing within a couple months of each other. RIP. Keep that family in your thoughts.

Patricia Petty(Maurice's wife) passed away Sunday. Two strong women who helped make the Petty's, The Petty's.. passing within a couple months of each other. RIP. Keep that family in your thoughts.

Well that sucks. :( RIP Patricia Petty.

@nascarcasm

-- Lights go out during Super Bowl? Game delayed. Lights go out during NASCAR race? They continue on. This begs the question -- are football players athletes?

Danica made a comment about that on the radio.....can't remember it exactly...

@nascarcasm

-- Lights go out during Super Bowl? Game delayed. Lights go out during NASCAR race? They continue on. This begs the question -- are football players athletes?

The NFL should use those glow in the dark footballs. *nods*

and you call yourself a Danica fan....

I dont have a photographic memory..lol..

I know she referenced the superbowl..lol...She was in a good mood and joking with the crew...

I was too stoked on her position to sorry worry about every word...

I may have been dancing with joy at that moment

Dale Jr just throws wrecked cars on his property?? Eyesore IMO. I figured they'd melt down the old sheet metal & make new cars with it

Dale Jr just throws wrecked cars on his property?? Eyesore IMO. I figured they'd melt down the old sheet metal & make new cars with it
No, he doesn't just throw them anywhere. He has them placed carefully around on the property --- think of them as sculptures. Strange, yes -- but then, they are a kind of art.

Badass lawn art. And most cars seem to have a story.

i do like how that car looks.......

jimmiej_zps7cd29a8e.jpg

Was that at the Coke 600 a few years ago?

Edit: yes it was. I was sitting on the exit of two and was actively watching him and he just lost it on his own... And then I lost it. I was the first one standing up on that backstretch fist pumping like a champ. LOL. I really didn't like the 48 in 2010. I was so over all his winning.

Was that at the Coke 600 a few years ago?

Edit: yes it was. I was sitting on the exit of two and was actively watching him and he just lost it on his own... And then I lost it. I was the first one standing up on that backstretch fist pumping like a champ. LOL. I really didn't like the 48 in 2010. I was so over all his winning.

Check yourself now.

Back
Top Bottom