Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I just got an email about Raceview. It looks like they improved it quite a bit. Having the xfinity races will make me happy happy.

NEW Product Features for 2015:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Ability to watch and listen to different drivers

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Additional data points in RACE MODE Leaderboard

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Data available during cautions

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->XFINITY Series Races

<!--[if !supportLists]-->o <!--[endif]-->New this year, 27 XFINITY Series races will be available FREE to RaceView Premium users. Check the RaceView product page for the schedule of these companion events and to launch the XFINITY version when live.

Sprint Unlimited and Budweiser Duels also included.

I just got an email about Raceview. It looks like they improved it quite a bit. Having the xfinity races will make me happy happy.

NEW Product Features for 2015:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Ability to watch and listen to different drivers

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Additional data points in RACE MODE Leaderboard

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->Data available during cautions

<!--[if !supportLists]-->· <!--[endif]-->XFINITY Series Races

<!--[if !supportLists]-->o <!--[endif]-->New this year, 27 XFINITY Series races will be available FREE to RaceView Premium users. Check the RaceView product page for the schedule of these companion events and to launch the XFINITY version when live.

Sprint Unlimited and Budweiser Duels also included.

Looks like I jumped in on this at the right time. :D

Looks like I jumped in on this at the right time. :D
Yep. I've been wanting them to add the X series for years and the ability to listen to two or three drivers instead of 1 or all of them will be great. A tip or two. Log in early on race day so your computer can load that races configuration and beat the last minute rush. If it doesn't load then contact them immediately to get through quicker.

Yep. I've been wanting them to add the X series for years and the ability to listen to two or three drivers instead of 1 or all of them will be great. A tip or two. Log in early on race day so your computer can load that races configuration and beat the last minute rush. If it doesn't load then contact them immediately to get through quicker.

Thanks. Will do.

I LOVE the damned lapped cars/blast from the past compilations.

The "things you may have missed" NASCAR comps are awesome too.

markmartin_tough****.png

A story on the video that I posted above.....

Clint Bowyer releases insane Instagram video before Daytona 500

Clint Bowyer said some unkind words about NASCAR's qualifying for the Daytona 500 on Sunday. It made sense, since less than four minutes into the chaotic qualifying event, Bowyer got tangled up with Reed Sorenson and wound up getting the whole thing red flagged.

Looks like he's in better spirits come Monday morning.

In an Instagram post, Bowyer used an application to alter his voice and bug out his eyes to send a message to his fans:

"My oh my, boy oh boy, did yesterday suck real bad," said Bowyer. "But the good news is, we got another car, we gonna try to get it in to the Daytona 500."

You can read the rest here as well as watch his video.

Clint Bowyer said some unkind words about NASCAR's qualifying for the Daytona 500 on Sunday. It made sense, since less than four minutes into the chaotic qualifying event, Bowyer got tangled up with Reed Sorenson and wound up getting the whole thing red flagged.

In an Instagram post, Bowyer used an application to alter his voice and bug out his eyes to send a message to his fans:

"My oh my, boy oh boy, did yesterday suck real bad," said Bowyer. "But the good news is, we got another car, we gonna try to get it in to the Daytona 500."

:XXROFL::XXROFL::XXROFL:

Haha, that's great! You know, I really love how Jimmie Johnson is doing stuff like this. It really shows that he isn't as vanilla as people says he is.
Yeah, it's really taking a long time for me to see that he does have a sense of humor. I still don't like when he wins though. ;)

I don't care who you are, that's some funny **** right there now! LMAO

PS: I want that app.

It snowed at lot in the East coast this week, and I just realized...

We're going to Atlanta in just one week, not sure what Georgia weather is like but I remember it actually snowed during a race weekend back in 2008 or something, and that was when the race was in mid March (only a week or two from where it is now).

Somebody should start a thread keeping track of all the drivers' social media activity. Pics, funny tweets etc.

We do that on some of the celeb gossip forums I belong to.

Just an idea.

Back
Top Bottom