Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Johnson made me do it.:D

Bank robbery photo takes '#BlameJJ' to a new level

B_rvskYW8AAzsus.jpg

o97wLswl_bigger.jpeg

Jimmie Johnson ‏@JimmieJohnson Mar 9
1f633.png
@SVTCobraJon: This is the ultimate #blameJJ picture if I've ever seen one. How bout it @JimmieJohnson pic.twitter.com/P3PYbFP32P

0 replies 127 retweets 327 favorites
:XXROFL:

Interesting that the #48 appears to be in full livery while the #5 is just an number and Goodyear decals. Maybe the #48 is ready for California?.
That's the 2012-2014 Kobalt scheme so I'm guessing it was a body from last year that never got de-wrapped?

I got my renewal survey from the Fan Council today. After some of my responses this past year I'm sorta surprised that they want me back.

image.jpg

Ordered some "new" Kyle Larson swag to rock in Fontucky. 9 days from today!

Getting pretty damned excited now.

View attachment 18522
Ordered some "new" Kyle Larson swag to rock in Fontucky. 9 days from today!

Getting pretty damned excited now.
It was like Christmas day when I woke up this afternoon. Got my signed race used Kyle Larson sheet metal today. Among other goodies.

Thanks @Allenbaba for your part!! :) (I'm sure you guys can figure out what part he's responsible for).

uploadfromtaptalk1426208093888.jpg

How did you come up on the sheet metal? I know there was a website posted here where you can purchase it.. They wanted top dollar though, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I can't remember but I think I've been a member for 9 years? And they keep me around for some odd reason.
This is my 3rd year. The first year, I wasn't active every week, so I was surprised to be invited back last year. Last year I was brutally honest every week, so I was surprised again to be invited for a 3rd year. Lol

How did you come up on the sheet metal? I know there was a website posted here where you can purchase it.. They wanted top dollar though, if I remember correctly.
Also, so you don't have to worry, I mentioned eBay. Theres a seller I use whos I.D. is tracksidesignatures_5. Look his stuff up. No, I'm in no way affiliated with him, so I'm not just trying to sell stuff. Hes just the main seller I buy from. I have had several items of his sent out to be verified, so I can assure you his stuff is legit.

Also, so you don't have to worry, I mentioned eBay. Theres a seller I use whos I.D. is tracksidesignatures_5. Look his stuff up. No, I'm in no way affiliated with him, so I'm not just trying to sell stuff. Hes just the main seller I buy from. I have had several items of his sent out to be verified, so I can assure you his stuff is legit.

I'll be checking that out. Thanks.

Have no idea how you got to the search in tracksidesignatures_5's profile

Back
Top Bottom