Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

CE will get a new CC if he does not get a win soon. Bank on it
I just can't see it. 6th in points (could be much higher if not for some awful luck) and running very well. Just doesn't appear to be a situation where you'd make that kind of change. If they weren't in contention to win I could see it.

Heck he's higher up in the standings than a bunch of guys with wins.

I just can't see it. 6th in points (could be much higher if not for some awful luck) and running very well. Just doesn't appear to be a situation where you'd make that kind of change. If they weren't in contention to win I could see it.

Heck he's higher up in the standings than a bunch of guys with wins.
Patience is a virtue.

The sireen in Dawsonville will scream in due course and do so regularly after that.

Racehub is pretty unreal right now. A Richard Petty, Ned Jarret, Leonard Wood, and Mike Joy panel for the King's 80th birthday.

Reactions: Pat
What?! Is that Paul Menard... errr... um... uh... uhhh... SMILING?! :eek:

:)
200.gif

I was 7 years old and to this day I still remember watching in in the theater the night it came out. I still have the matchbox cars including the ones that had the engine noises. Great memories!!
Depending on what month it came out( and I dont remember), I was 9 or 10 when DOT came out

Ho Hum. Raiding RFR for employees is OK but you really want those that guide a winning driver
and you need to spend the money to get the results.

Two short years in cup and already Chase is a privileged HMS driver.
Nothing is ever their fault, just ask JJ

Truex, Johnson nominated for ESPY

Martin Truex Jr. has received a 2017 ESPY nomination in the Best Driver category.

The Furniture Row Racing Toyota driver has won five NASCAR Cup Series races since September and is a current contender for the 2017 championship.

Joining Truex on the ESPY BEST Driver ballot are Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR), Simon Pagenaud (IndyCar), Ron Capps (NHRA Funny Car) and Lewis Hamilton (Formula 1).

Fan voting is available online at http://www.espn.com/espys/story/_/page/voting22/best-driver.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19861217/truex-johnson-nominated-espy

Truex, Johnson nominated for ESPY

Martin Truex Jr. has received a 2017 ESPY nomination in the Best Driver category.

The Furniture Row Racing Toyota driver has won five NASCAR Cup Series races since September and is a current contender for the 2017 championship.

Joining Truex on the ESPY BEST Driver ballot are Jimmie Johnson (NASCAR), Simon Pagenaud (IndyCar), Ron Capps (NHRA Funny Car) and Lewis Hamilton (Formula 1).

Fan voting is available online at http://www.espn.com/espys/story/_/page/voting22/best-driver.

http://www.espn.com/jayski/cup/2017/story/_/id/19861217/truex-johnson-nominated-espy
I haven't paid much attention to the ESPYS since they gave Bruce, er Caitlin, Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award in exchange for ABC getting the interview that he did

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

I haven't paid much attention to the ESPYS since they gave Bruce, er Caitlin, Jenner the Arthur Ashe Courage Award in exchange for ABC getting the interview that he did

Boy, do you ever have a point there.

I can't say that I ever paid that much attention to it in the past. I only figured that some people may take offense with Truex Jr and Jimmie Johnson being up against each other for the Best Driver Award. Then again, it is a 'What have you done for me lately?' award.

Boy, do you ever have a point there.

I can't say that I ever paid that much attention to it in the past. I only figured that some people may take offense with Truex Jr and Jimmie Johnson being up against each other for the Best Driver Award. Then again, it is a 'What have you done for me lately?' award.
True story. It sort of reminds me of LeBron James not even being in the top 3 in the MVP voting this year. How can the best player in the game not even be a contender? They like to give it to the flavor of the week player most years not who actually is the most valuable player to his team and the league.

The boy just has to learn to control his emotions until the facts are in. That is one thing the spoiled, over paid, entitled drivers usually fail to do.

The boy just has to learn to control his emotions until the facts are in. That is one thing the spoiled, over paid, entitled drivers usually fail to do.
That's honestly the first time I've ever heard him lose his cool like that. I mean, he even said "m effer" instead of the alternative which I thought was funny lol.

I also don't think he could be any further on the other end of the spectrum than he is right now in terms of being spoiled or entitled. He's always shouldered the load and said the right things, and imo has shown great class and appreciation for the opportunity HMS granted him with that ride. One little radio tirade won't taint that for me.

That's honestly the first time I've ever heard him lose his cool like that. I mean, he even said "m effer" instead of the alternative which I thought was funny lol.

I also don't think he could be any further on the other end of the spectrum than he is right now in terms of being spoiled or entitled. He's always shouldered the load and said the right things, and imo has shown great class and appreciation for the opportunity HMS granted him with that ride. One little radio tirade won't taint that for me.
But he is new to the game, just signed his first contract extension. I hope he doesn't change,
his upbringing may have ingrained the proper attitude so that this tirade isn't a hint of things to come.

Back
Top Bottom