Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Blaney with the supplex:

Stupid tungsten.

Oh, well ... he hadda' give this one up to Eric Jones but he got it back 2 years later when C. Bell was dq'd for too much left side weight. 0.3% too much.

Thanks Dip$hit...... this one still makes me sad. I really thought Jeff had a shot at that 5th Cup in 2014..... What a great year to be a JG fan, he still had it.

FB_IMG_1588868197444.jpg

Thanks Dip$hit...... this one still makes me sad. I really thought Jeff had a shot at that 5th Cup in 2014..... What a great year to be a JG fan, he still had it.

You are right to call out Gordon as a Dip$hit at that Texas race. He has often admitted his on-track mistakes that got him eliminated from the playoffs, but *still* has never apologized for his post-race behavior. Dip$hit indeed.

You are right to call out Gordon as a Dip$hit at that Texas race. He has often admitted his on-track mistakes that got him eliminated from the playoffs, but *still* has never apologized for his post-race behavior. Dip$hit indeed.
Brad can also admit his mistake in going for a hole that was barely there. Jeff in my view doesn’t need to apologize for anything, it was his last best shot at a Cup. Brad went for a racing move sure but a poor one at that. I’m sure that factored into the post race festivities

If folks want to be really honest they will admit Jeff and Johnson screwed them selves by racing each other on used tires. Brad was just racing as he was suppose to.

If folks want to be really honest they will admit Jeff and Johnson screwed them selves by racing each other on used tires. Brad was just racing as he was suppose to.
I don’t disagree and that’s a really good point. A lot of things went wrong for Jeff at the end of that race and the next week in Phoenix too. It is what is 6 years later. Still salty though.

NASCAR competition officials announced Monday that the field size for Xfinity and Gander Trucks races temporarily will be expanded to a maximum of 40 vehicles each. The change will be in place for events scheduled without qualifying as the sanctioning body attempts to hold its first races after the outbreak of COVID-19.
The temporary procedure change increases the field from Xfinity Series’ customary 36 entries and the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series’ usual 32. No changes were made to the NASCAR Cup Series’ field size, which remains at a maximum 40 cars.

Back
Top Bottom