Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Winter Stuart, FL. Otherwise could be anywhere
Good call.
I don't agree. Jennifer has more super speedway experience than a number of those approved for Talladega. She even lead laps there in the trucks last year under "speed."
She well could have become a rolling chicane, but I don't think NASCAR made the right call on this one.

Spotter22

Team Owner
It's TOTALLY a result of the incident between her and Norm Benning. LOL.

I don't think she has any business in Cup but not sure what leg NASCAR has to stand on here. They allow Cody Ware to race weekly, and they've approved drivers with worse credentials.
Totally agree but not with the Norm fiasco. I've never ( till now) seen a driver unapproved for a Cup race with Super Speedway track time. She would be starting in the back and more than likely would have lost the draft early because nobody would be willing to go with her. I'm guessing this is a direct result of no practice and no qualifying to judge her speed. In the end, its NASCARS game and they can do what they want.

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing with all my heart
I don't agree. Jennifer has more super speedway experience than a number of those approved for Talladega. She even lead laps there in the trucks last year under "speed."
She well could have become a rolling chicane, but I don't think NASCAR made the right call on this one.

Yeah, I'm not a JJC fan, but I don't agree with this call at all.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Keeland's in the house for tonight's iRace on FS1

1619021739255.png

Old Kid

Team Owner
Contributor
Anybody else taken the NASCAR fan survey for this weekend's races? Anyway, after the usual questions there's a video to watch and then comment on. It won't play for me. When I click on it I just get the never-ending circle of death. Anyone else have the problem?

Old Kid

Team Owner
Contributor
It was all about Chase Elliott...with some family background info. My problem was it was hard for me to understand the audio.

I could play it, but I couldn't turn the page to finish the survey :idunno:
I never did get it to play so I guess that's at least two less surveys they'll get this week. Thanks for your responses.

antman12

Crew Chief
Any NASCAR book recommendations? Im thinking of picking of one of the following. Thanks!
  • Cheating: An Inside Look at the Bag Things Good NASCAR Winston Cup Racers do to Find Speed
  • Miracle: Bobby Allison and the Saga of the Alabama Gang
  • Real Men Work in the Pits: A Life in NASCAR Racing
  • Driving with the Devil: Southern Moonshine, Detroit Wheels, and the Birth of NASCAR

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Is everyone aware today would of been Earnhardts 70th birthday? Twitter really wants us to know it was Earnhardts birthday

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Top Bottom