Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

antman12

Team Owner
Per TJ Ma on DBC...

-it was Joeys decision to move on from TJ and start working with Coleman Pressley
-he found out last week.
-said he was 10/10 surprised when he got notified in a meeting that the change would be happening next season.
-TJ suggested the move be made immediately.
-wouldn’t feel comfortable working Joey again if he were to change his mind
-No hard feelings.
-thinks it will open better doors going forward and doesn’t know what that will be. Could be getting off the roof at some point.
-says he’s excited for the future/working with Brad.

antman12

Team Owner
Per TJ Ma on DBC...

-it was Joeys decision to move on from TJ and start working with Coleman Pressley
-he found out last week.
-said he was 10/10 surprised when he got notified in a meeting that the change would be happening next season.
-TJ suggested the move be made immediately.
-wouldn’t feel comfortable working Joey again if he were to change his mind
-No hard feelings.
-thinks it will open better doors going forward and doesn’t know what that will be. Could be getting off the roof at some point.
-says he’s excited for the future/working with Brad.
Also, TJ, Brett and Freddie were called to the NASCAR hauler for a meeting. Lmao.

Old Kid

Team Owner
Contributor
Reminded me of this internet classic.

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Winter Stuart, FL. Otherwise could be anywhere
Why?

Just checked this out. No Martinsville Hot Dogs! But the Darlington pimento cheese sounded good. Tried to order, but they said they were out. Went with a standard burger combo includes fries and a drink. Cost was $10.49, service fee of $1.15, delivery fee of $4.99, plus a 20% tip equals about $20. That certainly is on par with buying the same meal at the track. I don't think this one is for me.

kkfan91

Crab Cakes and Sprint Cars....PA does 1
Just checked this out. No Martinsville Hot Dogs! But the Darlington pimento cheese sounded good. Tried to order, but they said they were out. Went with a standard burger combo includes fries and a drink. Cost was $10.49, service fee of $1.15, delivery fee of $4.99, plus a 20% tip equals about $20. That certainly is on par with buying the same meal at the track. I don't think this one is for me.
Where is the food being made?

DIDIT

Old School Fan
Winter Stuart, FL. Otherwise could be anywhere
Where is the food being made?

I'm guessing a national chain is under contract, or several regional ones.

This isn't for me, but neither is any other delivery service. Having food brought to me isn't worth the delivery charges, service charges, and tip.
No idea either. I just used an old address from when I lived in Orlando and it showed delivery available from Maitland, FL about 12 miles away. Didn't go any further.

kkfan91

No idea either. I just used an old address from when I lived in Orlando and it showed delivery available from Maitland, FL about 12 miles away. Didn't go any further.
I just looked its not available in my area

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Pretty interesting survey recently from Nascar. It's a driver survey, mostly cup drivers, but it is pretty in depth and to the point.

RayinTX

Team Owner
Pretty interesting survey recently from Nascar. It's a driver survey, mostly cup drivers, but it is pretty in depth and to the point.
Were the drivers the same for everyone? I had Deegan, Chastain, Buescher and then KyBu, Larson, Blaney, Truex Jr, Hamlin

kkfan91

Mine had, Jones, Custer, Ty Dillon, Chase, Joey, Harvick, Brad and Bubba

RayinTX

Team Owner
I'm guessing that is who you picked? My survey had a lot more drivers than that on it.
Maybe just random, although there was definitely some type of tiers. I'm not a fan of Truex Jr or Hamlin at all and I think the sport needs more drivers/personalities like KyBu but I am far from a fan.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Maybe just random, although there was definitely some type of tiers. I'm not a fan of Truex Jr or Hamlin at all and I think the sport needs more drivers/personalities like KyBu but I am far from a fan.
My survey wasn't asking those questions. They gave me the choice of which drivers I wanted to comment on and there was a whole bunch of them, but I picked the question that asked are you a one driver or multiple drivers fan (multiple). That might have changed who could be picked. Heck if I know. I was forced to comment on the first three drivers, Allmendinger, Reddick and Zane Smith, after that I got another page and could pick drivers I was interested in commenting on.

Top Bottom