Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

All of the 1.5's were really good, in fact since the Next Gen has come out I've particularly enjoyed the 1.5 mile tracks. Road Courses I find a bit overrated and I'm hoping they figure out the short track package for these cars, I think they'll put on a show with these car's bodies being a bit more durable than the previous gen ones.
Road courses were great a few years ago. You could actually pass. I will never forget watching Chase storm through the field at the Roval after his mistake of hitting the wall on the restart. I was watching his in car at the Roval this year and the car was great - you could tell by how smooth he was being and how stable the car was but simply put could not pass. There is a downside to making the cars TOO equal and putting the teams in too small a box.

Reactions: sdj
Oh no their at it again

Screenshot_20231130_113235_Facebook.jpg

It’s a damned shame there’s no racetracks with actual fan support where you can wave towels around all night.

Some of us are grateful we can see the race we paid for without having someone in front of us standing up blocking the view with a towel all night.

Never had that problem with anyone at a NASCAR event, especially in 2007, and if I did, they need to speak up.

Some of us are grateful we can see the race we paid for without having someone in front of us standing up blocking the view with a towel all night.
Wasn't a fan of the chain smoking Kyle Busch fans who used to sit in front of us at Dover

Back
Top Bottom