Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Industrial park.. boooo. I was reading and hoping she was going to create a horse farm with training and breeding and... anything but an industrial park. :(
I know of many industrial parks in towns the size of Kannapolis with utilities and paved roads but remain undeveloped. A couple of them back in SC are popular birding hotspots. They're not like old-school baseball parks - just because you build one doesn't mean tenants will come.

Reactions: Pat
Today I learned this is Jesse Love's actually name
Screenshot_20241022_091653_Chrome.jpg

1729711968218.png

They need to find Petty and interview him again lol.

“I figured something like this would happen,” Petty said at the time. “They’ll probably win all these (combination) races. (Cup) racing isn’t supposed to be filled with Mustangs and Camaros.”
Forty-six years later, he felt no different.

“Bobby won, but shouldn’t have gotten credit for it,” Petty insisted at Daytona Beach in July of 2017. “The cars weren’t the same; those cars were too different. I shouldn’t have gotten credit, but Bobby shouldn’t have, either. That was a Cup race, and he wasn’t in a Cup car.”

View attachment 81149

They need to find Petty and interview him again lol.

“I figured something like this would happen,” Petty said at the time. “They’ll probably win all these (combination) races. (Cup) racing isn’t supposed to be filled with Mustangs and Camaros.”
Forty-six years later, he felt no different.

“Bobby won, but shouldn’t have gotten credit for it,” Petty insisted at Daytona Beach in July of 2017. “The cars weren’t the same; those cars were too different. I shouldn’t have gotten credit, but Bobby shouldn’t have, either. That was a Cup race, and he wasn’t in a Cup car.”

Heck go interview DW too because this moves Bobby ahead of him on the wins list.

Back
Top Bottom