Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

In all my years of browsing ebay and occasionally buying random old racing memorabilia, I've never had luck finding a Jason Keller shirt until today....

WzBf81B_d.jpg

h8j73r5_d.jpg

My favorite Busch Series driver, my favorite of the cars that he drove, and my size shirt. Under $20? Yep, gotta buy it!

I remember Budget Gourmet. They were frozen entrees in square cartons, about 8" x 6" x 1" or so. I recall they were one of the first microwaveable frozen foods. You pulled up the lid on one corner to vent the steam. Usually the rice or other stuff that was supposed to stay moister was positioned away from the indicated vent corner. Some of them were pretty good; all were better than MREs.

Good ol' Butt Chin, back in the days when a guy could make a good career out of winning in the Busch series.

I always forget how awesome looking that olympic paint scheme is. I think if he done half the car in the regular black goodwrench scheme, and half in the olympic scheme that would look pretty cool.

Okay, this is a reminder for all of you that have been dodging this uncomfortable test. I speak as someone who went through a round of prostate biopsies a couple of years ago (fortunately all negative). Let's find the slim silver lining here.

Also if you are just turning 50 it's as simple as blood work. DO IT!!! And the other stuff as well...…….

To be fair, that is a merchandise truck. The hauler driver is a True Professional Driver.

Back
Top Bottom