Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

9oobw1enjri41.jpg

Rutledge is a guest judge on Guy's Grocery Games -- he just sent one of the chefs packing.

He certainly gets around. :)

Gotta question because I intend to collect the whole 2005 season in diecast. When Denny Hamlin, JJ Yaley and Terry Labonte took over the 11 when Leffler was fired, did they change the name on the car or did they leave it like they're doing with Newman right now?

Gotta question because I intend to collect the whole 2005 season in diecast. When Denny Hamlin, JJ Yaley and Terry Labonte took over the 11 when Leffler was fired, did they change the name on the car or did they leave it like they're doing with Newman right now?
I would imagine they changed the name since Leffler was no longer the driver while Newman still is.

Hope springs eternal for the smaller teams in Nascar. Especially for Starcom, Carl Long, and Spire Motorsports..:D

So far, every cup race this year has been won by a "double number" car... Daytona 11 Hamlin. Vegas 22 Logano. Fontana 88 Bowman. If this trend holds for the rest of the year, surely there will victory lane celebrations for the 00 of Starcom or the 66 of Carl Long or the 77 of Spire. Remember, you heard it here first..:dual9mm:

Hope springs eternal for the smaller teams in Nascar. Especially for Starcom, Carl Long, and Spire Motorsports..:D

So far, every cup race this year has been won by a "double number" car... Daytona 11 Hamlin. Vegas 22 Logano. Fontana 88 Bowman. If this trend holds for the rest of the year, surely there will victory lane celebrations for the 00 of Starcom or the 66 of Carl Long or the 77 of Spire. Remember, you heard it here first..:dual9mm:
Might hold those cap guns a little further from your face; I think you're inhaling too much cordite again. :p

Hmmm... Phoenix 22 Logano. The beat goes on.

And apparently Mike Joy is reading this thread, as he mentioned this pattern just before the final restart. Hello, Mike, welcome to the RF community.

I wanna know who parked them, how long it took, and if they all started up on the first try
You're like me. The vehicles are impressive but I always look at the logistics. How did they get the cars to this location? How many haulers did it take? Were they all coming from one shop or multiple locations? How did they get parked without disturbing the grass?

So good news, for those that didnt like ZZ Wards remake of Running Down A Dream, NBC wont be using it this year

Instead, we are getting this pile of hot steamy garage to replace it , Blake Shelton and Pitbull , Get Ready

What's a 'Pitbull'?

Why do the networks think we need intro music for sports, with cheesy videos of drivers hanging around doing stuff they never do outside of network promo crapola? Ditto the stupid faces they're required to make for commercial bumpers, wastes of time that could have been used to cover the race on the track.

Seriously, who asks for this $h!t?

Back
Top Bottom