Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

1591998227684.png

Going with a tapered spacer instead of a plate with added downforce. I don't see a heck of a lot of difference to what they were already doing myself. They said they were trying to slow them down a bit. How that equates to not being good beats the heck out of me. Now three days of Florida monsoon? that's not good. :biggrin:

Probably do the competition caution, nobody will lose the pack except maybe some of the slower back markers.

Here we go, it's interesting when you scroll down the tweet

This is one of tweets below the thread from a deathbedder..never mind the thread is about who's your favorite 7 time champion. I by gawd have a real problem here :XXROFL:

Last edited:
Here we go, it's interesting when you scroll down the tweet

This is one of tweets below the thread from a deathbedder..never mind the thread is about who's your favorite 7 time champion. I by gawd have a real problem here :XXROFL:

See, this is why I avoid Twitter. I see a handle like 'ChefThomas4', with a picture of fresh fruit, and I expect comments on cooking. So I click on the guy and I see nothing original from ChefThomas himself, just 8 bazillion retweets. The guy is obviously entitled to post and retweet whatever he wants, but I gave up on Twitter because few folks stick to their areas of expertise. I don't care who Mark Martin has on his play list or what Matt Kenseth ate in the airport or what political opinions any of them want to echo. I just found it too hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.

See, this is why I avoid Twitter. I see a handle like 'ChefThomas4', with a picture of fresh fruit, and I expect comments on cooking. So I click on the guy and I see nothing original from ChefThomas himself, just 8 bazillion retweets. The guy is obviously entitled to post and retweet whatever he wants, but I gave up on Twitter because few folks stick to their areas of expertise. I don't care who Mark Martin has on his play list or what Matt Kenseth ate in the airport or what political opinions any of them want to echo. I just found it too hard to separate the wheat from the chaff.
The Chef probably should stick to butchering cum quats huh Charlie. :) BTW there was no need to look any further, I posted what he said. :idunno: It's supposed to be funny ha ha? BTW please don't let jackman get a hold of it, there is a reason somewhere why Jack is in the name. :biggrin:

The Chef probably should stick to butchering cum quats huh Charlie. :) BTW there was no need to look any further, I posted what he said. :idunno: It's supposed to be funny ha ha? BTW please don't let jackman get a hold of it, there is a reason somewhere why Jack is in the name. :biggrin:
What was funny was his massive number of followers. I doubt I'd ever be able attain double-digits.

He can stick to whatever he wants. My inability to navigate Twitter effectively extends well beyond him.

Boy if they start saying Gibbs is part of the family, it could be curtains. :biggrin:

Friday 5: Despite 2 wins in a row, Toyota boss has sharp words for teams

• Wow
Reactions: Pat
Some people's children were apparently dropped on their heads too many times. :XXROFL:

From the Associated Press:

CLAIM: NASCAR, which recently banned the Confederate flag at its events, is now forcing its drivers to engage in Muslim prayer.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. A photo circulating with this bogus claim shows NASCAR drivers at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway taking part in a longstanding tradition called “kissing the bricks.”
1592659148825.png

Last edited:
Some people's children were apparently dropped on their heads too many times. :XXROFL:

From the Associated Press:

CLAIM: NASCAR, which recently banned the Confederate flag at its events, is now forcing its drivers to engage in Muslim prayer.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. A photo circulating with this bogus claim shows NASCAR drivers at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway taking part in a longstanding tradition called “kissing the bricks.”
View attachment 47433

What planet do these people come from? :XXROFL:

I dont know if this belongs here but here it is. I owe an apology for jumping off the ledge on this one.

Back
Top Bottom