Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Thought about it for awhile and guessing it's referring to someone who is mentally challenged. ???

I would like to challenge Webster's to change the meaning of the word retard(Hey, They change stuff all the time. They even made a verb a noun) Retard: Someone that does something so stupid even they cant believe they did it.

I would like to challenge Webster's to change the meaning of the word retard(Hey, They change stuff all the time. They even made a verb a noun) Retard: Someone that does something so stupid even they cant believe they did it.
'Retard' has been a verb for decades. It means to impair progress. "The protesters retarded the Electoral College confirmation process."

ya used the i-word... and I've got an extra ticket to sensitivity camp ;)
Suppose I could get away with saying V-Day is only 'celebrated' because the candy, flower, jewelry, and restaurant industries need a boost after Christmas?

Call me when Hallmark or Russell Stover sign on as sponsors.

Suppose I could get away with saying V-Day is only 'celebrated' because the candy, flower, jewelry, and restaurant industries need boost after Christmas?

Call me when Hallmark or Russell Stover sign on as sponsors.

"V-Day" is risky

The idea of NASCAR themed greeting cards is nice... we can shift the lettering for maximum exposure... co-writers 50/50 split

Jim Utter
@jim_utter

Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the 26th Anniversary Kyle Petty Charity Ride Across America has been postponed a second time. Originally scheduled to take place May 2–8, 2020 and first postponed to May 1–7, 2021, the Ride will now be held April 30 – May 6, 2022.

Taylor Gray might be in a little trouble after this...

Use a GoPro next time my dude.

Found out ARCA drivers are not even allowed to use GoPros.

It's much better than the 'Daytona Day' campaigns. This one actually focuses on the drivers, tracks, and racing, not what people are doing during the broadcast.

My latest completed NASCAR build, JJ's 2016 SS, did it loosely around the spring Bristol race , I started this one in 2020, I wanted to get it done in his final season.

Back
Top Bottom