Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

It is, you just have to leave bell and sign up with the other terrible service provider
I am not with Bell and never will be. However I do have Shaw which is not much of an improvement. Care to name a source?? Internet source maybe?

I have got to get me one of these.

1617646439363.png

My question for COTA is how will the Cup cars handle the uphill turn 1, as somebody who follows both F1 and NASCAR, that corner is difficult even in F1 cars, same with turn 20

No Nascar today but if you enjoy hearing women yell "Hurry Hurry Harder HAAAARDER" then you really want to tune into the "Women's World Championship Curling" for the final today...
LOL, I've been waiting over three years for an opportunity to bump @Team Penske's funny post.

If you have doubted Darrell Waltrip's lasting influence since he retired, consider just this past weekend...

First, in Martinsville, both Brad K and Mike Joy discussed DW's infamous Vortex Theory on national TV..:dual9mm:

Second, at the Men's Curling World Championship, the Swiss team (which is French-speaking) would call for their most aggressive, maximum effort sweeping by shouting out "Boogity Boogity BOOGITY." :bazooka: BTW, this Swiss team won the bronze medal after knocking out the American squad, so I guess their boogity thing worked for them, LOL.

I will be on the edge of my seat until then.

I sure hope Mike Harmon doesn’t steal her car.

Her phone has superior battery life, better chance of finishing inside the top10 at Dega.

Back
Top Bottom