Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

I neither know nor care.

That doesn’t look like racing to me.
Yet the honorable Chocolate Myers touts the virtues of the place weekly. I suspect this fuels the BS we see on Sundays IMO.

Completely hilarious how they ride his ass about Sunday and how bad he was. Interesting that the plan was for JHN in the 45 until Coach approached Denny. I mean the prep was for JHN was real given COVID.....
Yup. Also, the Jeb guy who creates the songs also goes at him pretty well and he takes it in stride.

Not surprised at the Ty Gibbs tidbit. Honestly at this point.....just throw the kid in a cup ride if there's one available. Id be willing to bet he would wins a race by the end of next year too.

Yup. Also, the Jeb guy who creates the songs also goes at him pretty well and he takes it in stride.

Not surprised at the Ty Gibbs tidbit. Honestly at this point.....just throw the kid in a cup ride if there's one available. Id be willing to bet he would wins a race by the end of next year too.
Denny made a great point that if you don't throw him in a Cup car next year, he starts a year behind. Everybody is hitting restart....Who learns the fastest?

Completely hilarious how they ride his ass about Sunday and how bad he was. Interesting that the plan was for JHN in the 45 until Coach approached Denny. I mean the prep was for JHN was real given COVID.....
Shows who's pulling the strings at 23XI.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Shows who's pulling the strings at 23XI.

You know....I was thinking about that....and yeah, I get where you are coming from on the surface....no surprise there really.....but I don't know....Does the new car change a lot of that compared to the Furniture Row days?

Can you elaborate on this? I don't follow.....
Yeah, just wondering how badly 23XI needs JGR given the spec-ness of the new car. I am not sure if JGR is prepping the cars for 23XI or if this is just a sharing of data thing. Don't know how much say JGR has in what 23XI is doing....unlike the Furniture Row days when Barney had to have JGR.

Yeah, just wondering how badly 23XI needs JGR given the spec-ness of the new car. I am not sure if JGR is prepping the cars for 23XI or if this is just a sharing of data thing. Don't know how much say JGR has in what 23XI is doing....unlike the Furniture Row days when Barney had to have JGR.

JGR saw an opportunity to get some valuable seat time for Ty.

Joe has a lot of input over what they are doing at 23XI. I think that's the point @wi_racefan was trying to make. At least that's how I took it

What does Leeroy's family have to do with it? Are they somehow associated with Sun Drop? I'm clearly missing the connection here
He suffered mightily from the effects of concussions. His family suffered with him.

JGR saw an opportunity to get some valuable seat time for Ty.

Joe has a lot of input over what they are doing at 23XI. I think that's the point @wi_racefan was trying to make. At least that's how I took it
Yeah, I get that, but was this more about Coach telling Denny what he is going to do, or more of an equal voice thing?

You know....I was thinking about that....and yeah, I get where you are coming from on the surface....no surprise there really.....but I don't know....Does the new car change a lot of that compared to the Furniture Row days?
To me it's pretty blaitant. Denny came right out and said that JHN has been their backup plan all year and they've done the planning as to what it would take to fit him to the car. Kurt gets hurt and denny goes to Joe, Joe says put Ty in the car.

To me it's pretty blaitant. Denny came right out and said that JHN has been their backup plan all year and they've done the planning as to what it would take to fit him to the car. Kurt gets hurt and denny goes to Joe, Joe says put Ty in the car.

Just wondering, do you disagree with the decision? Tys clearly the future so I personally agree with it. If Ty was a clearly inferior driver then I would understand people thinking its a suspect decision, but thats not the case IMO.

Is it messed up and does JHN have a right to be mad? Yes. But it is what it is.

And the brass at yota tell Joe to do that. I really don't think many can see despite all of the evidence that the whole factory yota deal is run by the manufacturer. JGR and Kyle are like franchise owners. Sure they have say in the matter until it comes right down to it.

So you are saying that Coach has control over Denny's team, and ordered Ty in the car? Big statement. Doubtful. JHN was probably fitted for the car at the beginning of the season as part of COVID preparation. Who knew that Ty would be ready? How much money came with Ty? You know....the Monster thing. That enters into it too. I know that there are some here who want to paint the picture of Coach and the Evil Empire, but I don't think it works that way.

Just wondering, do you disagree with the decision? Tys clearly the future so I personally agree with it. If Ty was a clearly inferior driver then I would understand people thinking its a suspect decision, but thats not the case IMO.

Is it messed up and does JHN have a right to be mad? Yes. But it is what it is.
JHN doesn't have a right to be mad IMO. He simply is not the talent that Ty is. Period. End of story.

And the brass at yota tell Joe to do that. I really don't think many can see despite all of the evidence that the whole factory yota deal is run by the manufacturer. JGR and Kyle are like franchise owners. Sure they have say in the matter until it comes right down to it.
That's bull****, and you know it. Do you really believe that if Coach says, "No!" WE will drop him?

and uh duh, who does anybody think the mothership is going to put in the 18 if they get rid of Kyle? It sure as hell won't be Nemo, they are going to cram Ty in the seat faster than you can blink. 23XI despite all of the money and investment involved had no say in that decision.

A lot of tools and machines for forming sheet metal.

No longer necessary.

If anyone is interested in JD McDuffies belongings.

Back
Top Bottom