Random NHRA

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Surprised there’s no random NHRA chat thread here. Did I miss it?
Figured it’d be at the top.
I see’d this conversation recently…
7BD4DB26-1797-4416-B0DE-A8BBCD21878A.jpeg

Got to have insurance in America. No insurance, no racing. I'm just waiting for the Street racing guys to kill bunch of people and get sued into the poor house. I don't watch that crap. It's like a Housewives of, for men show.

I love seeing Erica Enders put a whipping on them. Her & Britney just won at 4-wide...which I don't particularly like. Can't watch 4 cars at once.

They all did good last weekend. Now Leah Pruett needs to get her act together too.

Got to have insurance in America. No insurance, no racing. I'm just waiting for the Street racing guys to kill bunch of people and get sued into the poor house. I don't watch that crap. It's like a Housewives of, for men show.

I love seeing Erica Enders put a whipping on them. Her & Britney just won at 4-wide...which I don't particularly like. Can't watch 4 cars at once.
Well...Enders is a RWNJ. Was interviewed by Laura Trump and all giddy about it. I'm out!

I'll be watching as I do every race. Hopefully my favorite drivers will do better than last week.

I'll be watching as I do every race. Hopefully my favorite drivers will do better than last week.

Personally as much as Tony Stewart Racing/Leah & the Force family brings in a lot of views & fans it seems. I hope Antron, Tony Schumacher & Cruz can get it going.

Only a 2 hour show covering the Maple Grove Raceway NHRA meet yesterday and then it suddenly cut short during the finals. Don't know what that's all about but I guess the NHRA and Camping World don't care about their sport or the fans.

After the NHRA race this weekend Travis Pastrana is going to make some laps on Monday in Scott Palmers Top Fuel Dragster at the Z-Max in Concord NC. I told Scott he had better guard the parachutes or Travis might take them off. :D

Anyone going to Ennis this weekend? My buddies and I will be camping starting Thursday.

So Bandimere has been known for a while. I have a few contacts on the inside. Their plan is to have a new track built Q3 of 2024 and open Q2 of 2025. They have the capital lined up already and have looked at a few properties but none have checked all the "must have" boxes.

It was nice seeing Rick Wares top fuel dragster team getting their first win since Rick purchased the team. Joliet can be a pretty fast track when the conditions are right.

I hope Tony Stewart stays around for quite a few seasons in NHRA.

Would love to see him at whatever new Bandimere track in Denver they might build or Brainerd.

so, cool i got to go there a few times, funny anytime i drive by there i have to show people the tunnels that the fast cars would have to chose one of to go though, under foothill blvd,in the shut off area.another fun note, had a flywheel and clutch go though the windshield of the car parked ne t to us, my dad may us leave.

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom