Random stuff

Nice sunset today.

740628_10151598387604606_1963267546_o.jpg

Sun? What's that? Haven't seen sun since Sunday.

I just don't get why it's such a big deal to get the photo. People like Beiber, Britney Spears, and such have hundreds of thousands of photos out there so why would one more be a big deal?
I have never really understood that either. I guess they all must be looking for that big money shot.

The low life supermarket rags pay big bucks for photos. But the media in general needs to be reined in. The Foreman family suffered at the hands of the media regarding the release of their sons killer. It was disgusting.

I just don't get why it's such a big deal to get the photo. People like Beiber, Britney Spears, and such have hundreds of thousands of photos out there so why would one more be a big deal?
Every now and then they get a shot that pays off well. One of them just got a picture of NY Jets coach Rex Ryan's, previously hidden and unknown, tattoo when he was lounging on the beach on vacation. That tattoo is of his wife in nothing but a Marc Sanchez jersey. It's a horribly done tattoo, but it is hilarious that he has it.

I know that talking about Lindsay Lohan is beating a dead horse but just look at this.

LindsayLohan-123012-jpg_195205.jpg

That is a 26 year old. Not 56, 26:eek:

This kids is what drugs will do for ya.

I know that talking about Lindsay Lohan is beating a dead horse but just look at this.

LindsayLohan-123012-jpg_195205.jpg

That is a 26 year old. Not 56, 26:eek:

This kids is what drugs will do for ya.
Plus all the alcohol that she seems to love to consume on a daily basis.:(

Wow. Times are 'a changing.
Caught this commercial today that had me doing a double take.

I am staggered at the people they choose to put on the news. I really don't understand why they do that. Do they think that people like this are a true reflection of the community at large? If so, they don't think much of us.

People like this are even worse than the good looking reporters and anchors who get a very serious look on their faces and nod knowingly while others are talking. What in the hell are they nodding for? We know that they are just listening to the voices in their earpiece telling them what camera to go to next, etc.

My homepage is yahoo.com and I was just browsing the top "stories". They had one talking about a barbie minus the makeup and stylish hair. I kid you not.

Back
Top Bottom