Rate The Cup Race: Bristol I

10, classic Bristol love seeing the beating banging and the bump and run. Even makes up for the winner.

10. It is races like this that remind me of why I came a fan to begin with. It is a shame that more people didn't get to see this race live and from home as it will be top 5 if not top 1 for the year.

I'll give it a legit 9.

The racing and action was fantastic! Having it run over the course of two days in crappy weather took away from it being a 10. Bristol and Atlanta have easily been the two best races this year imo.

8Zf4K3.gif

9. A classic Bristol race, as good as it gets on a paved half mile. Six short track races is the perfect amount for Cup.

OMG, Blaney is a beast. He wheels it every week. Pity he got Bayne'd yesterday. Kez was great *almost* all day..:mad: He needed to pit at the rain delay with 100 to go. He couldn't win without tires and a chassis adjustment, so that should have made the decision easy.

9.5. Good runs by Stenhouse, Bowman, and Wallace. Great long green run to start the third stage. Well-executed 'bump and runs' that moved cars without spinning them out. Pit and tire strategies. Only yesterday's laps kept me from giving this a 10.

If you didn't like that, I don't think you're going to like much about this sport.

Back
Top Bottom