Rate The Cup Race: Bristol I

Great race, hard to not give it a 10 but with KDB winning it slides back to a 9. Still lots of racing throughout, multiple grooves, passing, rubbing, bumping, high speed Bristol!!

9 good hard clean racing all over the track.

I abstain on the grounds that my rating is biased. I have never seen Kyle Busch drive this well. OMG, the dude is on fire. HELL YES KYLE BUSCH!

Good part of the race on Sunday, unfortunately couldn't watch yesterday. Kahne seemed to be running ok on Sunday. Anyone know why he went out Monday?

I'd have to give the part I saw an 8.

10.0 Just imagine if they raced like that every week. They were racing against the possibility the rain would halt the race so the Bristol Stomp was in full play. Great race. Haven't enjoyed one as much as that is a long time. Watched every lap Sunday and Monday. Thanks to the teams and rivers for a great event!!

10. Marcus, start putting the PJ1 on the track tomorrow till we get back in August. That racing is what puts 160,000 in the stands. Or better yet just tear up that Concrete and progressive banking and put asphalt back down.

10. Marcus, start putting the PJ1 on the track tomorrow till we get back in August. That racing is what puts 160,000 in the stands. Or better yet just tear up that Concrete and progressive banking and put asphalt back down.

PJ1 wasn't responsible for "that racing" ..... the drivers were. Just my opinion of course

Good part of the race on Sunday, unfortunately couldn't watch yesterday. Kahne seemed to be running ok on Sunday. Anyone know why he went out Monday?

I'd have to give the part I saw an 8.

It was an equipment issue - something in the steering. He was really disappointed because the car had been good

It was an entertaining race .

Back
Top Bottom