Rate the Cup race --- Homestead

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by TexasRaceLady, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Team Owner

2 - I thought it was really, really dull

2. Formerjackman

Formerjackman Team Owner

0.1 It looked to me like 35 of the teams started the off-season a day early, and four of the remaining five self destructed. After the second stage, the 18 was the only car that looked like it even belonged (or wanted to be) out there. After the BS caution that saved the 19, I kept thinking NASCAR was going to find ANY excuse to throw a flag late, but for integrity's sake, if not entertainment's sake they refrained. I can't think of the last time a final race was THAT dull. I missed the Xfinity race, but the Truck race was uncharacteristically dull too. The final Ford Championship Weekend misfired like an old Falcon with a cracked distributor cap............

3. Speedbowl14

Speedbowl14 Ryan Preece and short tracks

4. CaptainHiTop

CaptainHiTop Team Owner

5. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Johali Lives

2 tried to watch the race a couple times but it never caught my interest. I had more fun removing dust from the tops of the kitchen cabinets.

LARRY likes this.
  6. Charlie Spencer

Charlie Spencer Short tracks and road courses.

Whenever you have the time, I have a garage you're gonna love.

Larsonfan1995 and be9ak7ts16 like this.
  7. be9ak7ts16

be9ak7ts16 Johali Lives

Two words....... leaf blower.

Charlie Spencer and OldTimer like this.
  8. OldTimer

OldTimer Team Owner

I fell asleep at the end of stage 2....did not even know who won until this morning. How many passes for the lead were there? Not including during pit stops? 3 or 4?

9. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

There isn't a number high enough.

CaptainHiTop likes this.
  10. JerryF

JerryF Car Chief

5 Couldn't tell if there was racing elsewhere on the track -- seemed all the camera's were on the "big four".

Charlie Spencer likes this.
  11. LARRY

LARRY Stages! Stages! We don't need no stinking stages!!

there wasn't any racing. Seems everyone else brought old slugs to just fill out the field.

be9ak7ts16 likes this.
  12. sdj

sdj Just a race fan

4 - and this is being generous

13. Dr_B_UNC

Dr_B_UNC Team Owner

4. Incredibly boring race, would have been a 2 but I give bonus points for NASCAR not throwing a BS caution near the end to give the title contenders a shot at a restart.

AuzGrams likes this.
  14. Matthew2470

Matthew2470 It's not that serious

Short on action but it was intense.

15. Conover

Conover Team Owner

2 - and we were there near the start finish at the top. Agree about the other teams largely mailing it in, although Larson, Jones and Johnson gave good efforts. Ultra dull. Sad way to end both the season and the finales at Homestead.