Rate the Cup race --- Homestead

7. Great middle, boring beginning and end.

today’s race was horrible! probably the worst homestead race

Not much happened. Seriously take issue with these cars.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Team 18 got it done. The competition disintegrated -- I don't blame the track, rules...

5, not the way I wanted to see Homestead go out.

10 great racing between the 4 championship drivers. 18 just had the best strategy and least mistakes.

3. Awesome race track ruined by a crap aero package. I miss the high HP low downforce
I miss drivers and in race adjustments made the difference. I miss when brakes were necessary at the speedways.

Drivers and air pressure adjustments could make up any advantage the best car had.. especially on longer runs. Today, these races are won in practice and on pit road.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2. It looked like everybody outside of the final 4 just pulled over except Larson.

5 law of averages. Usually when there is a good truck or Xfinity race the odds of a good cup race seems to be rare. Last year the same thing. Reddick ripped the high line and stunned everybody and the cup race wasn't that exciting.

5...mainly rated that high due to lack of cautions and interesting strategy plays for the final stop. Almost quit watching halfway through due to commercials every 5 laps.

Back
Top Bottom