Rate The Cup Race: Kentucky

With a one groove track the cream still managed to rise to the top. Passing was hard but doable. I was wondering how Larson missed driver introductions (Dale & Jeff mentioned having nightmares about that scenario); aside from starting in a hole the 42 had to overcome a significant car issue and managed to get an OK finish. There are a lot more teams looking to point their way into the playoffs - probably because the Hendrick teams aren't on top of their game this season.

6.5 During the race I looked at my pictures from 2015 race, noticed from last nights race, just how much the groove has narrowed.

4.5...no competition, pretty much through out the whole field. The only passing that was done was caused by cars that the handling went away on.

I said at the beginning of the year the Fords won't perform. other than Harvick. Second half is going to be worse.

I don't know where they finished but pretty much towards the end there 8 Fords were running in the top 11 so I don't know besides winning you really don't get much better than that

4 but honestly if we would have had a late-race caution with a lot of action after a restart that race could have been like an 8

A caution with 20 to go and 6 or 7 guys taking 2 tires would've been really interesting

On a short run I firmly believe whoever had the lead no matter what could have won that race even though the 78 was the best car

Back
Top Bottom