Rate the "Gentlemen start your engines"

They looked pretty hammered, I give it a 5, nothing wrong with having the balls to act like a fool after a few buds

-.999 deduction for no hawt dancing women that have hips while being slKinky enough to know how how to yoga and gymnastic while have just enough hips and rump.

Note: also a .500 point deduction for mentioning boy band. Anytime the term is used one of them should be severly beaten in public, until he begs for forgiveness.

If I was to rate only on tonight's vocal presentation, I agree it is a 1000.

Oh I totally rather have people who don't get into it then people who try to have fun with it and make it exciting :rolleyes:

I give it a full 5

I think it was part of a vast left wing conspiracy centered in Hollywood to embarass nascar for booing Mrs Obama.

That was just part of it, the main goal was to insults matthews 2470s dignity. I bet it worked.

From the comments in here I hope none of you ever give the commands y'all won't put any energy or fun behind it, you'll probably all just say "Drivers, start your engines"

From the comments in here I hope none of you ever give the commands y'all won't put any energy or fun behind it, you'll probably all just say "Drivers, start your engines"

Nope. "Gentleman, drop your dick and grab the switch".

You have one job.

You mean like the pawn stars at the coke 600 last year? That was gross!

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they did away with it altogether. The drivers don't start their engines until the crew tells them to anyway. But, I guess it's tradition and some fans would be offended if they didn't do it.

The band playing the national anthem was great, so much better than honkers who extend their moment in the sun for way too long at the expense of the song and us who have to listen. If i was 12 it might have been funny.:confused:

Best one I've seen since Duncan Kieth of the Chicago Blackhawks did one a few years ago.

Sadly Sandler will get to pad his wallet with more millions when that movie comes out. Clearly you don't need talent to be a success in Hollywood.

hahahahaha, thats the first time I saw this. Those idiots hey,.I will go watch the movie. Their hilarious :)

I dislike it when the command is used to advertise something with no connection to racing whatsoever, or given by people who have never seen a race (or at least haven't seen one since their PR flacks last purchased their opportunity to give the command).

Embarrassingly bad. I didn't want to se it before this, and I want to see it even less now.

Back
Top Bottom