Rate The Race: Bristol II

8/10, i wouldn't mind if we went to Bristol 5 times a year :oops:

9. The bottom groove is raceable again and the racing action was pretty entertaining throughout. Only reason Harvick was able to runaway with it though is because basically every top driver was collected in that wreck

7.5/10. The stick-um helped a lot to make it a race where passing was possible. Very bummed about the disappointment of the great crowd Saturday, because most could not return Sunday. I enjoy the six short track races on the schedule, but six is enough and would not want a steady diet of that for Cup cars.

follwed it online. seems like a great race. Danica top 25, harvick win and a second for stennie..solid 8

10. Rough day for my guys, but Harvick deserved it. Always a fan of the best car and a great drive winning. That happened.

9.5 This was the first race where there were more cars on the track than fans in the stands. I had it at 7.5 but then the post crash interview of the whiner bumped it 2 spots.

8 solid racing. Not the bristol of old, but a new style of racing at bristol. If this race took place on a track not named bristol it would be a 10 from everyone. Interested to see if they add the pine tar to 1.5 ovals. I would prefer they fix the cars rather than add pine tar, but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm not sure how to rate this race, it was kinda exciting I guess. Looking back, it was better than I thought it was yesterday. I'd give it a 6.5

I'm not sure how to rate this race, it was kinda exciting I guess. Looking back, it was better than I thought it was yesterday. I'd give it a 6.5
I'm with you Lisa, except for those "few inches" it was a solid race...

I was totally bummed out by the debris cautions and the aero pushes. The slower cars had no way to get past the faster cars cause the track was too sticky . Totally bummed dude.

10 great racing and I think there would of been a nice battle for the lead if 4 or 5 really good cars didn't get taken out

I will give it a 9.

First weekend undisturbed by work in a long time, glad I was able to watch it in real time.

But so help me lawd, I was going to quit Nascar if they had put it on CSPAN2 and ruint my book discussions shows.

Back
Top Bottom