Rate The Race: Bristol l

9 very good razin fer bristol.
-1 for no post race fight at a short track.
someone take the meds away from the happy drivers.

Jimmie isn't supposed to like this package. Chad found a way to give him something he likes. Absolutely fabulous. 9.99--highest rating I can give a non-Toyota win.

9.5. The vht did it's job. If the line was just around the top Larson might have led every lap.

9.5. The vht did it's job. If the line was just around the top Larson might have led every lap.
I wonder how much was left after the first stage.

I don't know squat about the application requirements for the stuff. I assume what they applied Sunday morning went down on a surface that was still damp in places. I also don't know if there is a curing time, and if the race started before that elapsed.

Just random thoughts. :unsure:

I listened to the PRN stream at work - I wish I could have seen it. It sounded like Larson was the class of the field and I thought he'd use up his car with his pace but he still managed had a good finish. It sounded like there was a lot of good racing throughout the field. I heard 3-wide a number of times (isn't that impossible at Bristol?) Once Larson lost the lead it sounded like there was close competition for the lead. And where did Kenseth come from? He's the kind of driver to preserve his car for the end but I thought his late race pit lane mistake would cost him.

Have to say 9. Can't give it a 10 because there was no dramatic ending.

9.5- Bristol being my favorite track gives it a notch as well, but overall it was a great race.

9.125 Deducting .875 for boogity boogity boogity and me not hitting "mute" in time. That is so old and annoying. But the race ( in which I saw the first 16 laps and the last 81 laps ) was the best since the Dale E. Sr days.

10.. IMO the only way it could have been better is if the 22 won.. one of if not the best race if the year so far. If not best than a tie with Mville

Didnt get to watch this week but listened on the radio. From what I heard it was a good race though. Wish Martinsville would have gotten the rain out as I despise that track and would rather see a Bristol race if its a short track.

It's a good idea to read things back to yourself first.

Good, but not great. Sorry I just don't see how this was a dime. 8.5.

3 more cheating at both the team and NASCAR level, with Khane's caution for the 48 when JJ got tired

Bruh.

Is everything OK, man? It's not healthy to walk around with so much anger and resentment. If watching NASCAR is causing such consternation in your life you may be better served finding something else to do with your time.

Back
Top Bottom