Rate the Race --- Charlotte

I enjoyed watching this race, the ending made it more fun... I'll give it a 8.

Johali asked me to put this up.
He wasn't sure if he'd make it to the end.

6, kinda OK Indy was much better racing.
NASCAR has to do something to get some racing and passing throughout the parade.
And tell them to knock off the blocking!!

Can only give it a 6. First of the race was pretty good and some of the restarts were good. Better than last year's 600, but that bar isn't very high.

I will do a break down,
Race 4
Finish 2

Total of 6 like said before finished saved it for me.

I thought the racing was fabulous, but I'm not sure what bad racing is, so what the hell do I know. 10.

Reactions: sdj
I'll give it a 7, had a blast but not the best race I've ever been to. Drank enough to kill a horse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am pretty easy to please. Put cars on the track, show some good speed, and some competitive passing and I am good to go. I am wearing thin on how difficult it has become for these cars to pass each other. It kills me that a guy can be 20th and run the same speed as the leader, but then turn a lap that is .300 slower because of someone taking away their line. They just keep stalling out next to each other.

I rate the race a 5 and that is mostly because of the strategies at the end. I give Indy a solid 7, my 2 games of bowling between the races a 2 and Kyle Larson's spotter a 10 for his comment about Derrick Cope.

"Beware the 55 is back on the track and now he is running the bottom after running the top all race long. Apparently he is searching for a line to gain a tenth."

Would of been a 4 but the end of the race was entertaining and seeing Austin Dillon and the #3 back in victory lane was pretty cool and gives it a boost

The final stage was awesome -- worth the wait! You didn't know who was going to win it -- tires and fuel strategy, with top cars trying to track down the gamblers!!

I thought that was cool too. With two to go, there were four cars that could have easily won it. Had they all been running together in a group, everyone would have thought it was great racing. But it was great racing! The 78 and 18 racing each other and on pace to run down the 48 and 3, who were also racing each other. That was really cool - watching the intervals tick down as the final 20 laps went off.

For the 600, to have 4 cars all in final-lap contention for the win was above average.

minus two for being a clean air race, minus three for the race winner, minus two for the terrible, terrible, terrible Fox coverage during the rain delay, notwithstanding the great throwback coverage. So a solid 3

A little late but I'm gonna give this one a 6. Some good racing, but if I wanted to see a fuel mileage race I would have rather they had VW Beetles competing against Toyota Prius.

Back
Top Bottom