Rate The Race: Homestead Championship Race

Cant do it.

Result 48 million
Manipulation - 48 million.
Happy for JJ
Sad for Edwards
So thankful that neither Joey or Kyle got the championship.

Most of all disqusted with Nascars lack of respect for what these guys do, and treating it like a joke.

It was not a good race.

Great ending but the race itself sucked. This track needs to be replace as the finale. It's a stinker 99.9% of the time.

same old same old, not much racing, passing for the lead under green flag racing. what are we rating? racing 0 twist and turns 10

I am not sure what to rate this one
2016 Champion- 10 ( because it wasnt Kyle Busch)
Ford 400, 7
NASCAR calling the race-1

Awesome racing. - 1 for the bogus caution that set up the the Edwards wreck. I'll give it a solid 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This race was close to a 10, but have to deduct 1 for the manipulation by nascar. 9?

Worst car among the final four won the race and the title. I'd put that about a 0.

9 **** happens

10 before NASCAR did the NASCAR thing, 0 after that. I don't base my rankings off of how drivers I like do, I base them off of genuine product and not race manipulation and the circus coming to town. Edwards and Larson got robbed, and the slowest of the 4 chase guys won the title. Until the drivers act like men instead of ***** whipped boyfriends and start calling NASCAR out on this garbage nothing will change. Would be easier to just have the 4 chasers go for the win since we know NASCAR will never let a non chaser win this race. Sr's corpse is getting whiplash spinning in his grave

same old same old, not much racing, passing for the lead under green flag racing. what are we rating? racing 0 twist and turns 10

I enjoyed the 3 previous races but can't rate today's event but I gather you don't think I should take the time to watch a replay.

Back
Top Bottom