Rate The Race: Homestead, Season Finale. See ya'll next year.

KDB got railroaded by a BUM caution!
The 41 was driving down pit road when the caution came out

Truex was the feel good story NASCAR wanted

Hhhmmmmm, the 41 car finished 22nd 2 laps down

Not bad for a car missing a brake rotor
I believe the brake rotor was from Suarez. Not sure if he was involved with Busch, or a separate incident that occurred at the same time. Suarez also dumped fluids on pit road, and presumably on the track too before getting down to the pits. TV showed his problems, but I guess conspiracy stories are more fun??

I believe the brake rotor was from Suarez. Not sure if he was involved with Busch, or a separate incident that occurred at the same time. Suarez also dumped fluids on pit road, and presumably on the track too before getting down to the pits. TV showed his problems, but I guess conspiracy stories are more fun??

stay tuned there is more to come, this place is full of em.

stay tuned there is more to come, this place is full of em.

This forum has something for everyone as it has bright young minds, wise scientists, wordsmiths, comedians, Nascar historians, good racing minds. It is all good in my world.

His brother caused the caution that cost him the championship, huh? :p
I'm just glad SOMEONE cost him the Championship..... Lord forbid it was Kyle's fault because he was the 2nd place driver..... We all know he is the very best at everything unless someone screws him out of the win by racing him too hard.... They should know better than to do that.....

Regardless of ratings (which seem to be all over the place), I'm glad I didn't watch the playoff finale.

My blood might have boiled if I decided to watch.

KDB got railroaded by a BUM caution!
The 41 was driving down pit road when the caution came out

Truex was the feel good story NASCAR wanted

Raise your hand if you thought that race was going to go caution free until the end. <My hand not up>

Truex was the feel good story by virtue of the fact it feels good when you win a **** ton of races, and then back it up with a less than stellar car and drive the ****** wheels off of it. Damn straight that feels good. Great Champion.

Back
Top Bottom