Rate The Race: Michigan II

I don't think the package was any better than the others. infact I thought races in other years were better. The racing upfront in the top 6 or 7 wasn't that tight after the green fell. also I don't think we saw more than a couple green flag passes for the lead after a few laps beyond a restart. The best races were put on early this year with the package they started the year with. the teams must have done something to mess with it because its not really working that great anymore.

7.8 not as much passing as I would like to see but still a solid race. great watching those young guys up front. Too bad the final restart was a bit of a disaster!

I love this new package. Some thought the race boring but for me....... I was watching young guys up front and it shows that some of yesterday heroes were there because they had the best cars. Put the drivers abilities and his willingness to push the limits together in this package and they left the old guys in their rear view mirrors.
Carl always says, " put the race in the drivers hands". Well Carl you got it and you didn't do much with it.

I love this new package. Some thought the race boring but for me....... I was watching young guys up front and it shows that some of yesterday heroes were there because they had the best cars. Put the drivers abilities and his willingness to push the limits together in this package and they left the old guys in their rear view mirrors.
Carl always says, " put the race in the drivers hands". Well Carl you got it and you didn't do much with it.

The outcome may have been different had Shrub not run out of talent and the 48 and 78 teams did not have brain farts but I agree it was a good race especially in the last quarter. Nothing wrong with Carl as he was the top finishing Toy and and for whatever reason they don't race as well with the package used yesterday.

2.5 on the race
10 on the winner and a hats off to Kez on the last restart.

If not for restarts would have been totally boring.
Agreed. Except I liked it a bit more so I'll give it a 4.

Once again, out front, clean air = win.

Reactions: sdj
Florence. Lovely place.

Hadda business associate years ago. He was born ‘n raised there. Seems when he went to visit he’d forgotten where he'd left it.

I fell asleep. I give a 4.

it was a cool weekend with the first timers though.

Back
Top Bottom