RATE THE RACE: Pocono Snoozefest I

Race 1
TNT 0.0
Winner Yawn
The best part was the signoff.
It's gonna be a long 5 weeks kids.
Sleep tight Digger...

Can't give it better than about a 3. Even with all the late cautions there was hardly any drama. About the only good thing is that the best car ended up winning, which feels right even if it was JJ.

I had a feeling I wouldn't miss much having to work instead of watching the race, but I didn't realize it'd be THIS bad! I don't think I've ever witnessed a halfway exciting race at Pocono.

I'm generous with a 4 because the last few restarts were pretty good. Otherwise, an awful race. But I figured going into it that Johnson would whip the field.

I give it a 2. Not really a race when 1 car can push the pedal to the floor and leave the rest of the field. I too missed the middle of the race while watching my eyelids and was having trouble staying awake trying to watch the rest of it.

Kinda funny how much things change from one year to the next. Last year racing-fourm members loved this race. This year, not so much. The dominate car won and won big time. That'll happen every now and then. Usually when it does the race tends not to be the best. :(

Just an average race.

Would have liked to see if Tony had anything for that #48 car had Kez not gotten into him. He was on a roll before that happened.
Just a racing deal, by the way. No hard feelings.

Can't deny the best car won, though. #48 was completely dominant.
Just wish JJ didn't stink up the show so bad, as they say.

Race: 7
TNT: 37... as in, the front stretch is over 37 feet long.
Race 1
TNT 0.0
Winner Yawn
The best part was the signoff.
It's gonna be a long 5 weeks kids.

Sleep tight Digger...
What happened at the signoff? I was switching between F1 and NASCAR and flipped to F1 as soon as JJ passed the finish line.

Race...0/10
TNT Crew...10/10....Anythings better than a Waltrip...

Kinda funny how much things change from one year to the next. Last year racing-fourm members loved this race. This year, not so much. The dominate car won and won big time. That'll happen every now and then. Usually when it does the race tends not to be the best. :(

That was a great race . Old school racin at it's finest . Best car won by a country mile . No restrictor plates or phantom cautions to bunch up the field . A perfect race. Anyone who didn't love that isn't a racing fan .

No restrictor plates or phantom cautions to bunch up the field .
That would've been great if it weren't at a fast, flat 2.5-mile track with little passing. Look at the Iowa race. No phantom cautions and a great side-by-side battle over a few laps for the win.

That would've been great if it weren't at a fast, flat 2.5-mile track with little passing. Look at the Iowa race. No phantom cautions and a great side-by-side battle over a few laps for the win.

That was what racin was like "back in the day" , sometimes only one car on the lead lap. It was great to see again.

I find it odd that nascar fans get annoyed when other racing fans call nascar boring (IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF CARS GOING IN CIRCLES FOR 4 HOURS), but it's okay when nascar fans talk about how the races are boring each week :owquitit:

I find it odd that nascar fans get annoyed when other racing fans call nascar boring (IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF CARS GOING IN CIRCLES FOR 4 HOURS), but it's okay when nascar fans talk about how the races are boring each week :owquitit:
If you find Pocono entertaining then I find that odd ;)

Race = 10, because Kenseth and Montoya spun out with eachother.

Coverage = 10, because I was there.

Winner = 48, because he truly earned 48 points.

O.P. = 0, because he put zeros in every category. Why is he even here?!

REDEMPTION comes to mind!

5 because
IufRGfZ.png

Race = 10, because Kenseth and Montoya spun out with eachother.

Coverage = 10, because I was there.

Winner = 48, because he truly earned 48 points.

O.P. = 0, because he put zeros in every category. Why is he even here?!

REDEMPTION comes to mind!

Opinions are like assholes and you are one.

Back
Top Bottom