Rate The Races: Duels 1 & 2

I thought they were good.. not a fan if the follow the leader thing but these guys know to finish first, first you must finish and it's still fun watching them work on figuring out when to make that move.

8 for both

Funny.. some of the people who complain about them running single file are the same people who complain that they wreck too much.. :idunno:

I don't see a conflict. Both are a result of the plates and the resulting requirement to stay in the draft.

My choice is to watch something I don't like (unnecessary big wrecks) or I can watch something I don't like (single file racing) so I so I don't have to watch big wrecks unless the air gets taken off a car and it causes a big wreck. I think if most people are given a take it or leave it vibe they leave.

Gonna watch the 500 and hope for the best or hold my nose hahaha.

Care to share which yellow you thought was fake? There was at least one destroyed car in every yellow flag.
Yeh I didn't see any fake cautions, but I did see 3 too many GWCs. Limit it to 2 tries, trying to get 2 laps done took over an hour yesterday. ..totally ridiculous.

Yeh I didn't see any fake cautions, but I did see 3 too many GWCs. Limit it to 2 tries, trying to get 2 laps done took over an hour yesterday. ..totally ridiculous.
Can't disagree with that. Bring on Atlanta.

Can't disagree with that. Bring on Atlanta.
Yeh I'm looking forward to how these cars run without the plate crap, I can't lie I'm looking forward to watching the race today and want these guys to prove me wrong and have at least 30 running at the end, but I don't see that happening unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom