RBR (Ricky Benton Racing)

You would think going to the high speed demo that is Daytona they'd bring a second car. But maybe they figure if they wreck one it's not worth it anyway.
That has to be nerve racking going down to Daytona for the 500 knowing you dont have a back up car( just in general for any team ), and one accident could ruin your chances.

Money, and lack of it would be the reason I would say is why they dont have one, @Spotter22 was trying to find out if they did or did not get one.

Depends on how good your qualifying run is. IF you can get locked in on time (and that's a big IF for a one-shot), you can run your Duel out of the pack.

92.jpg

Why would the spoiler be left off of the rear of the car? Looks like the splitter is missing also. Do they install those at the track? I'm asking because I honestly don't have a clue.
Took it to get it wrapped. Those things would be in the way. No windshields or opera windows installed yet either.

Anyone know how these guys came out of Daytona? Speedway car intact? Future plans?

Are there plans @Spotter22 to run more Cup races? I know this was a one time deal, but things can always change.

Whys that?

Yeah, I'm a little curious also. Gilliland ain't a slouch anywhere he races. He races as good as whatever he's in. A 14th at Daytona is major league big time to me considering what the smaller teams are up against.

75% of the field was wrecked at Daytona, and it's been that way the last few plate races. They have a good chance of destroying it before the end of the year.
Just straighten it out and throw some new skin on it, unless its needs to be clipped and shes ready to go for round 2.

Back
Top Bottom