Reminder - Trucks at Bristol tonight

Biggreen695

Team Owner
Favorite series on one of my favorite tracks. Watching qualifying looks like they put down a bunch of VHT. It's gripped up and looking good. Green flag a little after 8:30. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qualifying position at Bristol

KDB almost a tenth ahead of the next KDB truck. Top 12. 2 thirds of the field it is their first truck race at Bristol or their second. It's going to be a good one.

1 #46 Kyle Busch 129.413 14.827 0.000
2 #4 Christopher Bell 128.606 14.920 0.093
3 #21 Johnny Sauter 128.271 14.959 0.132
4 #18 Noah Gragson 128.253 14.961 0.134
5 #199 Brandon Jones 127.911 15.001 0.174
6 #88 Matt Crafton 127.835 15.010 0.183
7 #98 Grant Enfinger 127.648 15.032 0.205
8 #13 Cody Coughlin 127.614 15.036 0.209
9 #27 Ben Rhodes 127.470 15.053 0.226
10 #297 Jesse Little 127.233 15.081 0.254
11 #33 Kaz Grala 127.182 15.087 0.260
12 #124 Justin Haley 125.740 15.260 0.433

The VHT has them all running down low for now, you can tell it is starting to come up though. I hope they can pass when they need too. Trucks are great at Bristol

yep. plenty of empty seats for the seat counters, KDB is in the race, and there are plenty of haters for the VHT what else could ya want..a truck race maybe? :D

I look forward to the same people that complain about Kyle Busch whining displaying 10x the whinyness when he wins tonight

I look forward to the same people that complain about Kyle Busch whining displaying 10x the whinyness when he wins tonight
yep something for everyone.:D he can turn one of the youngsters doing his first race there, or heaven forbid somebody like Bubba runs into him and he loses the race. And of course there is always if he wins he gets another empty win. You would think the guy would figure out he has much to lose and very little to gain? But heck yeah it's KDB :D

I typically don't acknowledge it very much because I don't like the Feed the Beast and it grosses me out so badly that I just turned it off. But certainly will cheer when he gets caught up in a wreck.

If them youngsters are smart they will watch and learn as much as they can from Kyle while they have the chance and then maybe some day they can land a Cup ride.

The VHT has them all running down low for now, you can tell it is starting to come up though. I hope they can pass when they need too. Trucks are great at Bristol
Good. High line Bristol sucks.

Looking forward to some sparks!

Why are they people playing with their balls on instead of the pre race show :D

Rain delay. NASCAR needs to figure out how to race in the rain.

Rain delay. NASCAR needs to figure out how to race in the rain.
You really could have a retractable roof over Bristol, just leave the top sides open for ventilation

Never fails! Every time I get excited to see some work night racing. This is becoming very frequent with Bristol. Also seems like every time they lay the sticky stuff down somewhere it gets washed away which then turns the race into a crapper.

You really could have a retractable roof over Bristol, just leave the top sides open for ventilation

NASCAR needs to figure out a design for a vehicle that will work when it is raining or not raining. The days of expecting people to put their lives on hold for a race are over. People on TV will find something else to watch (declining ratings) and the people with tickets for the trucks aren't going to stick around to drive home at zero dark thirty or take time off from work to return tomorrow to watch the race.

Why not just build a retractable tarp that would cover the track from the grandstand wall to the infield wall? Track drying would be minimal.

Why not just build a retractable tarp that would cover the track from the grandstand wall to the infield wall? Track drying would be minimal.
Because you can race with the roof

This makes what, the third race when VHT was applied that it rained?

Ayyy @DUN24 if you need precipitation just call race control for some sticky stuff in your driveway

With the weight of the cars, tracks with banking would be near impossible in the rain.

Louden, Martinsville or Indy? Make it happen.

With the weight of the cars, tracks with banking would be near impossible in the rain.

Louden, Martinsville or Indy? Make it happen.
Hence the roof, I think you quoted the wrong person

Hmmm Bristol with a retractable roof.... keep it closed when weather in area, open it when it's nice or weather moves out.

Back
Top Bottom