RFFL 2021

Turtle84

underglow
Dunno if the game's scoring method has changed but in previous years I always thought that a score of 300 points per race was above average.

But this past race the RFFL group as a whole averaged over 300 points and two players are averaging over 300 points per race for the season.

mercy . . . .

It did, most laps led got increased from 5 to 10. and stage points award got expanded from top 5 to top 10 in descending order. So basically... if you're picking the guy or gal that dominates the race leading the most laps and winning stages then you're racking up major points, in combination with the rest of your roster possibly getting awarded stage points and a lap led too.

Turtle84

underglow
^^^ the exact point structure can always be seen by all player's in the 'about tab' and is locked unchangeable before the drop of the green flag at Daytona.

Turtle84

underglow
@dirtfan rolls the center at Martinsville to his league leading 2nd win of the season! with selection Truex/Byron/Blaney/Bubba

Truex and Hamlin tied in A-list for highest scoring driver of the race. Byron and Bubba highest scorers of B and C list.

pjmolo

Director of driver attitude adjustments . . .
Dunno if the game's scoring method has changed but in previous years I always thought that a score of 300 points per race was above average.
It did, most laps led got increased from 5 to 10. and stage points award got expanded from top 5 to top 10 in descending order. So basically... if you're picking the guy or gal that dominates the race leading the most laps and winning stages then you're racking up major points, in combination with the rest of your roster possibly getting awarded stage points and a lap led too.

Based upon the scores I've been getting I'm obviously not doing that.

Turtle84

underglow
@dirtfan rolls the center at Martinsville to his league leading 2nd win of the season! with selection Truex/Byron/Blaney/Bubba

Truex and Hamlin tied in A-list for highest scoring driver of the race. Byron and Bubba highest scorers of B and C list.

^^ Whoops looks like my vision and memory servers were temporarily down for maintenance, Mr. @ToyYoda has 2 wins too.

JJ_14

Formerly Elliot_Fan_9

I had an ok week with Elliott, DiBurrito, Wallace & Jones. You're running away with this thing though.

Top Bottom