Richmond at Night --- RACE thread.

Kurt's crew isn't exactly one of the elite pit crews that are flown in on raceday strictly to do one and only one thing, pit the car. (I assume) So cut them some slack.
Sweetie, they are crap. I'd love to cut them some slack but they are consistently bad.

Kurt's crew isn't exactly one of the elite pit crews that are flown in on raceday strictly to do one and only one thing, pit the car. (I assume) So cut them some slack.

cut them slack?

this is the ONE time he needs them

FRR, despite how well they're performing this season, is still a lower-tier team. People shouldn't really expect the crew to be blazing fast, but it is obvious that his team is what has been holding him back this year.

Not trying to be an extreme Kurt hater or anything, but the reason Kurt has this crew is his own fault....soo....don't really see how his melt down is too warranted ....

Sweetie, they are crap. I'd love to cut them some slack but they are consistently bad.
I'm just pointing out this crew is not one of these elite crews who do nothing but train on pitting the car. I'm sure these guys all have numerous other duties within the team.

Kurt doesn't have the benefit of Rick Hendrick swapping his crew in the middle of the season...
I'm just pointing out this crew is not one of these elite crews who do nothing but train on pitting the car. I'm sure these guys all have numerous other duties within the team.

I hope they aren't responsible for getting coffee, because it would always be cold.

Geez, a couple of chase guys with wins could drop out of the top 10 and muck everything up.

still not sure kurt can stay calm under pressure. no doubt he can drive, but I still think he'll have a melt down before this is over. not even halfway in and that car isn't going to get better as the race goes on.

or I could be wrong:wacko:

Dear Alan: Whatever you've done to Jeff's car the last two times hasn't worked, so please try something different to loosen his car.

Back
Top Bottom