Richmond at Night --- RACE thread.

Can someone explain to me what the heck Jimmie Johnson was doing out there Saturday night? He ran for crap right from the start of the race. Once he cracked the wall he was nothing more than a moving chicane all night long. Was it to help Gordon, Earnhardt or Kahne somehow? What am I missing?

Can someone explain to me what the heck Jimmie Johnson was doing out there Saturday night? He ran for crap right from the start of the race. Once he cracked the wall he was nothing more than a moving chicane all night long. Was it to help Gordon, Earnhardt or Kahne somehow? What am I missing?
Really late night with the baby? He just about wiped out Kahne once.

test and tune for the chase?

You watched the same race I did the other night, right? What could they possibly have learned from that outing? Maybe it was just for pit stop practice?

Well, the man gets paid to drive that Lowes/Koblat Tools traveling billboard around every week but other than that it was pretty damn pathetic.

seeing as smith was the one who set the car up for him, that explains why it was so bad.

On the other hand, me, now I'm flirting! :XXROFL:

Whoa, yeah..with teeth like that you should be a North Alabama stripper.....:lol2::lol2:*

*And...as luck would have it, someone removed the stripper smilie....damn.:huh:

You'd better stop flirting, someone will call you a troll.

seeing as smith was the one who set the car up for him, that explains why it was so bad.
That seems like an easy way to write things off. Take a look back and see where that car was running with Smith in it this past weekend through practices and his 10th place qualifying run. Not too bad. Not too bad @ all. I would have liked to have seen where he would have finished after running that race.

who's part owner a' # 48? an who needed every single point ?

I don't think Johnson's head was in the game
Yeah you solved the riddle. right now the 20 car is in the lead. I couldn't figure it out either..he could have parked it though and not lost any spots, that was what was confusing me, but they were probably running in case the 20 car shot craps. Makes sense good call Hawg Dawg.
http://motorsportsone.com/2013-own.htm

If you're trying to say the 48 was sandbagging to help the 24 get into the chase, wouldn't he try to finish behind the 24 as close as possible to hurt the teams close to the 24 in the points?
The 48 finished 40th. Don't think they were sandbagging for the 24.

No idea what that guy was doing. lol

He actually hindered Gordon's progress with his last crash. Gordon got trapped a lap down but somehow got the lucky dog right away.

A troll? Why in the world would I be a troll?

Because troll have more fun. :D

I like it when I get call that because it gives me free range to mess with that person.

Nobody on RFs gets a free ride, hell even DP TRL and myself have been called trolls and we are innocent bystanders and that's my story. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom