Rick & Linda Hendrick - Emily Maynard Feud

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
OK, another type of feud but man, what a tangled mess this is. Okay, it's a stretch for NASCAR related news. Boy it's going to be a long off season.

Emily Maynard is "majorly feuding" with her daughter’s grandparents, Rick and Linda Hendrick, as concerns grow that the former Bachelorette is putting her career and thirst for fame before the best interests of seven-year-old Josephine Riddick “Ricki” Hendrick, a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

"Rick and Linda were horrified by the news that Emily wants to move to California," the source says. "They can't bear the thought of Ricki being that far away from them, she is the one thing that makes the pain of losing their son tolerable. They see so much of Ricky in their granddaughter, they love her to pieces and have become incredibly close to her -- she keeps the memory of Ricky alive.

More here.

All his money can't stop her, she's the child's mother. IIRC they weren't married. They have no legal standing.

OK, another type of feud but man, what a tangled mess this is. Okay, it's a stretch for NASCAR related news. Boy it's going to be a long off season.
More here.

Sounds like the Hendricks need to lighten up and stop trying to run someones life. It's not like they can't afford to fly the kids back and forth whenever they want to see them. It would be wise to keep a good relationship with their Mom. Leaking crap to the press won't do them much good.

Sounds like the Hendricks need to lighten up and stop trying to run someones life. It's not like they can't afford to fly the kids back and forth whenever they want to see them. It would be wise to keep a good relationship with their Mom. Leaking crap to the press won't do them much good.
Thanks to Matt's insistence of the National Enquirer article I came to realize that this feud of theirs has gone back for some time now. You're right, they would have been better to have stayed on her good side so that they could continue their relationship with their grandchild. It's a shame what that family lost on that day in Martinsville. It's more of a shame now that they continue to distance themselves from what they really want, a close relationship with their grandchild.

I'm sure this is what Greg wants;)

11150323ZMCORA--902867295986033528.jpg

There is a kid involved no jokes from me, but provocative photos of Emily Maynard will be seriously considered. Divorces are messy (I realize this isn't a divorce but some similarities exist) , I have heard a lot fiction about myself during mine. In most cases people have no regard for facts, just so long as they can keep talking.

I have never been on the Hendricks bandwagon either and know nothing about Emily (photos needed) , but money or no money there people like everyone else with real concerns. I would not want to make matters anymore difficult.

I'm sure this is what Greg wants;)

11150323ZMCORA--902867295986033528.jpg

Yes yes (excuse me for about 5 minutes)

Ok I am back, You must have read my previous post before I posted.

Emily is a good girl, I wish her the best. Dont let them Hendricks you Emily.

Tough thing here. On the one hand, sure, the Hendricks lost their son, and they want to keep their grandchild close so they can keep at least that alive. But on the other hand, Emily looks like she wants to finally move on with her life, and they are just keeping her from doing that.

How many days until Daytona?

Apparently, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. Next we'll hear how upset and dissapointed Rick is because his dog is humping the wrong neighbors dog. "It was very important to Rick's happiness to have poodle / Schnauzer puppies in his life. He's very upset Fido hasn't taken that into consideration when choosing a biitch to hump".

Apparently, Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many. Next we'll hear how upset and dissapointed Rick is because his dog is humping the wrong neighbors dog. "It was very important to Rick's happiness to have poodle / Schnauzer puppies in his life. He's very upset Fido hasn't taken that into consideration when choosing a biitch to hump".

Well even my dog is wanting a picture of Emilys leg from the knee down.

Who was it that wanted BIKINI photos??? Here ya go.. http://starcasm.net/archives/162412
Betsy

Well, well I got to say there obsessed with the superficial. They need to get off with their obsession with her bust.
Total character and honesty is everything, and that demands picture of the backside, were there are no implants to worry about, just genuine, real, umm, yep.

o_O I have no idea what you mean by 'low even for you'. Do you?

There aren't any x-ray security devices to walk thru on Hendrick air. All caught up? :p

The plane has to be in the air to get radiation. :eek:

What's the latest on The Kardashians? Are they going to be "America's got talented dancing star bachelorettes?":D

Does Emily know how to do gymnastic stuff, yoga moves, and many other twistastic contortions? If she is that talented and accomplished, she's deserves to be on dancing with the stars. Same goes for the Khardashians but they will need those kind of skills.

Not so much on Hendrick air.

That was low, even for you...

o_O I have no idea what you mean by 'low even for you'. Do you?

There aren't any x-ray security devices to walk thru on Hendrick air. All caught up? :p

The plane has to be in the air to get radiation. :eek:

WTF are you talking about?

What a calamity.

Let's see if I can clear this mess up like a Kardashian would...:D

Fender was is saying that the Hendricks don't fly commercial flights and therefore wouldn't be subjected to radiation through x-ray scanners. Smoke thought he was making a crude comment about the plane crash in which Ricky Hendrick (along with others) was killed as he, Smoke, thought that Fender was saying a crashed plane isn't exposed to the solar radiation of flying at high altitudes.

The "low, even for you" comment speaks for itself and you two will have to scratch each other's eyes out over that one yourselves ;)

Got it? Good.

Have yourselves a merry little Christmas.

Toadie, out!

Toadie, out!
Looks like I can add you to the list. ;) Are you actually admitting that you follow the WWFD, (What Would Fender Do?), logic? I read accounts from someone, that will remain unnamed, that your kind exist but until now I had no actual proof. I'm trying to create a Master Toadie Chart so I can keep all of this straight. I've heard word that there are toadies present but this is the first that it's been authenticated. I hope you didn't just slip up with that mention. :rolleyes:

Looks like I can add you to the list. ;) Are you actually admitting that you follow the WWFD, (What Would Fender Do?), logic? I read accounts from someone, that will remain unnamed, that your kind exist but until now I had no actual proof. I'm trying to create a Master Toadie Chart so I can keep all of this straight. I've heard word that there are toadies present but this is the first that it's been authenticated. I hope you didn't just slip up with that mention. :rolleyes:

Fender is merely a figurehead.

I guess I need to study up on the dangers of solar radiation in reguards to airline passengers. I had no idea WTH that dude was complaining about. :confused:

THIS would be a worthy cause because Matt really likes charts.

Here ya go DP.
Top Toadie: Fender, AKA the mouth piece.
Toadie Treasurer: Ground Pounder, AKA bowtie.
Toadie Sargent at arms: Mike Honcho and his big bad ass son, AKA deadly to the bulls duo.
Toadie researcher and explainer of all things Toadie: 17D, AKA the splainer.
Toadie keeper of the grass: Moe Joe, AKA the meat.
Toadie transportation coordinator for the beer runs: Johali, AKA mater the gator.
Toadie troops: The list is top secret.
Toadie wannabes: number in the thousands.

Hows that.

I guess I need to study up on the dangers of solar radiation in reguards to airline passengers. I had no idea WTH that dude was complaining about. :confused:

I guess your ass isn't as smart as we thought! But you still are a smart ass!
Here ya go DP.
Top Toadie: Fender, AKA the mouth piece.
Toadie Treasurer: Ground Pounder, AKA bowtie.
Toadie Sargent at arms: Mike Honcho and his big bad ass son, AKA deadly to the bulls duo.
Toadie researcher and explainer of all things Toadie: 17D, AKA the splainer.
Toadie keeper of the grass: Moe Joe, AKA the meat.
Toadie transportation coordinator for the beer runs: Johali, AKA mater the gator.
Toadie troops: The list is top secret.
Toadie wannabes: number in the thousands.

Hows that.

The BOWTIE. That's like a supersecret agent name right there. Bowtie is his codename, chinashop is the codeword for operation.

OMG, WHY, NO RACING, BECOME THIS WE HAVE! :windows:

Look, she's single woman who had a kid out of wedlock. That means she got knocked up by ricky and they weren't married. Rick for all his money can't do chit.
All you hens please end the cackle fest

Back
Top Bottom