Rick & Linda Hendrick - Emily Maynard Feud

Here ya go DP.
Top Toadie: Fender, AKA the mouth piece.
Toadie Treasurer: Ground Pounder, AKA bowtie.
Toadie Sargent at arms: Mike Honcho and his big bad ass son, AKA deadly to the bulls duo.
Toadie researcher and explainer of all things Toadie: 17D, AKA the splainer.
Toadie keeper of the grass: Moe Joe, AKA the meat.
Toadie transportation coordinator for the beer runs: Johali, AKA mater the gator.
Toadie troops: The list is top secret.
Toadie wannabes: number in the thousands.

Hows that.
This is starting to look a lot like flowchart territory. I'm really going to have to start rethinking my dedication to the documentation of the Toadie Clan. Seriously, this is the off season and I don't want to do that much work.

This is starting to look a lot like flowchart territory. I'm really going to have to start rethinking my dedication to the documentation of the Toadie Clan. Seriously, this is the off season and I don't want to do that much work.

Does this mean no radiation chart either?

Why not make one chart with a green line for toadies, a red line for radiation and a blue line for Emilys sex life?

In the RV? You lucky SOB. Mine's tucked away for the season. THE RV.
I brought it up to a working horse farm with hookups oct 19 when deer season started here and have been here ever since except for occasional midday trips to town and the wife comes up on weekends and holidays when she's not working. I'm about a half mile from the front gate of the 1800 acres we have leased that is completely surrounded by a wildlife management area. Today its 75 degrees and sunny. :D :cheers: Nanner.

Here ya go DP.
Top Toadie: Fender, AKA the mouth piece.
Toadie Treasurer: Ground Pounder, AKA bowtie.
Toadie Sargent at arms: Mike Honcho and his big bad ass son, AKA deadly to the bulls duo.
Toadie researcher and explainer of all things Toadie: 17D, AKA the splainer.
Toadie keeper of the grass: Moe Joe, AKA the meat.
Toadie transportation coordinator for the beer runs: Johali, AKA mater the gator.
Toadie troops: The list is top secret.
Toadie wannabes: number in the thousands.

Hows that.

I only know of one ;)

Can you also compile a list using Smurfs? I want to be Jokey.

:p

The off-season saga continues.....

EmilyMaynard'Desperate'ToReconcileWithDaughter'sGrandparents,TerrifiedTheyWillCutOffFinancialSupport,SaysSource

Emily Maynard is "desperate" to reconcile with her daughter Ricki's grandparents, who she is currently embroiled in a major feud with -- but it's not that she's feeling the need for family this Holiday season, a source tells RadarOnline.com exclusively, more that she's terrified they will cut off financial support!

The Bachelorette’s young daughter is the only remaining connection that her grandparents, Linda and Rick Hendrick, have to their late son, Ricky, who tragically died in a plane crash in 2004, and despite their falling out with Emily they have continued to financially support her as they wish to ensure their granddaughter has the best possible life they can afford.

“They are under no legal obligation but have been paying a tidy sum each month,” a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

“Emily is terrified they are going to stop giving her money though due to all their issues with her and the fights they have had. She is desperate to repair the relationship and is trying to win back Linda and Rick’s goodwill.”

Matt can read the rest here.

Just to make sure that this thread doesn't lose its NASCAR connection, Rick Hendrick is the listed owner of both the #24 & #88 cars. Linda Hendrick is the owner of record for the #5. Damn Kasey, he always gets all the women! :rolleyes:

Sad story all the way around. I understand her wanting a life of her own, if so she should not be relying on financial support from the Hendricks. Where's her parents btw?

Just to make sure that this thread doesn't lose its NASCAR connection, Rick Hendrick is the listed owner of both the #24 & #88 cars. Linda Hendrick is the owner of record for the #5. Damn Kasey, he always gets all the women! :rolleyes:

After watching Kasey speak at the awards, I'm guessing he stuters and stammers right thru the big O.

Maybe she will have to consider an "alternative" career if she doesn't want to depend on the good charity of grandparents who are willing to foot the bill for her.

Sad story all the way around. I understand her wanting a life of her own, if so she should not be relying on financial support from the Hendricks. Where's her parents btw?

Rick fired them and they now live in guadalupe mexico, where cat food is cheap and the water is full of vital nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom