Robin Williams Has Died

ToyYoda

Team Owner
Don't know any details, but I just heard Robin Williams has passed away at the age of 63. Very sad news.

Very sad.. Thanks for the laughs.

Mrs. Doubtfire... Dead Poets Society... Absolute masterpieces...

A shame, he was hilarious and I watched some of his standup. Amazing comedian and a amazing actor. RIP

He never failed to crack me up. Funny guy and a great actor. GOOD MORNING VIET NAAAAAAAAAAM.

I just heard about this, and I am totally shocked.

It's just so tragically ironic that a guy that brought entertainment, joy, and laughter to so many people was depressed and ultimately took his own life. Such a shame. :(

Apparently some on twitter are happy he's gone. Sorry F_cks. RIP Robin say hello to your best friend Johnathan Winters for us. I imagine the two of you are keeping everyone in Heaven on their sides laughing.

one of a kind ....ad lib.....quick wit...comedian.
never be another like him.

Truly sad news. RIP

Sad, said day. I honestly haven't liked his work in a few years, but so many memorable moments came throughout the years that this truly saddens me.

He was a very well rounded and talented actor as well as a hysterically funny stand up comedian. He always seemed like a pretty tormented soul, though. Sadly, it seems like he just didn't want to deal with that torment any more. He leaves a nice legacy with films like Good Will Hunting (one of my 5 or so favorite movies ever), Dead Poet Society and many others.

(Copied from my post in the thread I saw before this one in chit chat)

He was a very well rounded and talented actor as well as a hysterically funny stand up comedian. He always seemed like a pretty tormented soul, though. Sadly, it seems like he just didn't want to deal with that torment any more. He leaves a nice legacy with films like Good Will Hunting (one of my 5 or so favorite movies ever), Dead Poet Society and many others.

I bet every video store around the country are fighting to find all the RW movies he had made now (even the bad ones).

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD morning Vietnam!

upload_2014-8-12_14-46-53.jpeg

No offense but it looks like the game of Jumanji just got to difficult. Horrible loss

Millions of Americans struggle everyday with depression but now that a celebrity has checked himself out, suddenly there's a call to increase awareness about those affected with depression.

Rich, famous and surrounded by gorgeous women ....................... how depressing :rolleyes:

Millions of Americans struggle everyday with depression but now that a celebrity has checked himself out, suddenly there's a call to increase awareness about those affected with depression.

Getting the word out about depression is never a bad thing regardless of why. Not that you said that, but just saying.

Rich, famous and surrounded by gorgeous women ....................... how depressing :rolleyes:
Please don't minimize this disease called depression. I lost a very, very close friend who suffered in silence until he couldn't deal with it any more.
Just because the outside looks happy, it doesn't mean the inside is the same.

Robin williams is proof that you can be rich and still be sad in the heart/head. Money can't buy everything...

How depressed some of our young soldiers must be when see their terrible injuries, I dont feel too sorry for depressed actors, they can pay for the best care in the world

How depressed some of our young soldiers must be when see their terrible injuries, I dont feel too sorry for depressed actors, they can pay for the best care in the world
Kyle, first the person has to ask for help ---- and for some, that's a hurdle they can't get over.
My dear friend was one of those.

Kyle, first the person has to ask for help ---- and for some, that's a hurdle they can't get over.
My dear friend was one of those.

I didnt mean to seen insensitive, I suffer with depression myself and cant really afford the proper care. I was only implying that there are lots of folks out there that suffer greatly and cant recieve the care they need, I know a lot of them and they get up every day and go to work without a complaint

Back
Top Bottom