Ross Chastain is a Future Star

THIS! I am sick of drivers getting the impression they are supposed to be nothing but props to “the final 4” racing for a championship. The race is a R A C E, not a “reality” tv episode. If your car is a slow back marker, move over. Race clean, but race hard. Ross did that and earned the victory. Buscher and Truex also ran strong.
I don't think either driver thinks the other driver did anything wrong.

Blaney didn't say, or even imply that Ross did anything wrong.

He got pissed because he couldn't get by the 1, and the 5/24 was starting to close in, especially the with aero effects the 1 was having on Blaney.

Blaney tried to move him to get away from the 5, started to panic and lost patience.

This is a whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of drama and the only reason either driver commented on it was because they were asked.

Neither driver did anything wrong and neither driver was wrong for how they feel about it lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Next year next year business will pick back up again, we're in the cooling down period.

Ross saw my post and said “oh yeah? watch this!” lol, masterful motivation achievement achieved ;)

Oldest trick in the book, it's a good luck charm tradition now

• Haha
Reactions: sdj
The storylines would be better if he finished 20th in points just a weirdly bad season and occasional 30th place cars lol and then the season after comes back and wins 4-8 races in a season like Larson lol.

Seven score and Eight days ago bought forth a new groove concieved by a man who refused to let the forces of the Hammy beat him.
The precious moment forewith left many souls smiling and giggling at the hapless calmity that instantly befell the opposition....

Seven score and Eight days ago bought forth a new groove concieved by a man who refused to let the forces of the Hammy beat him.
The precious moment forewith left many souls smiling and giggling at the hapless calmity that instantly befell the opposition....

I just watched that last effing psycho lap one more time and it still literally makes me laugh.
It never fails

Ross isn’t my guy but I was asking myself the other day (cuz I do that sometimes). if I could sit in the car for 50 laps with any current driver who would it be? And I decided that would be Ross. My guys are great drivers but I don’t imagine they’d be great talkers. Ross would make a heck of an experience out of it and I suspect he’d be taking and joking the whole time while making me hold on for dear life. Can’t imagine a better have a ride with experience.

Reactions: sdj
I just watched that last effing psycho lap one more time and it still literally makes me laugh.
It never fails

Jack Hewitt's legendary USAC flagman interview, Ross Chastain's Hail Melon, Tony Stewart's 2012 Talladega interview, and Scott Speed's retaliation against Ricky Stenhouse at Toledo... four moments that are never not funny.

Ross isn’t my guy but I was asking myself the other day (cuz I do that sometimes). if I could sit in the car for 50 laps with any current driver who would it be? And I decided that would be Ross. My guys are great drivers but I don’t imagine they’d be great talkers. Ross would make a heck of an experience out of it and I suspect he’d be taking and joking the whole time while making me hold on for dear life. Can’t imagine a better have a ride with experience.
I was hanging out in Bell's section of the garage in Phoenix 2022 for the Championship. Ross was right next to him. I was blown away by how great he was to the fans. Justin Marks was the same deal. Really cool.

USPS dropped this off today.....

20240323-185212-HDR.jpg

I stapled it up on the bedroom wall (just temporarily). I'm moving in two weeks, so it'll have a permanent home soon :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom