Ross Chastain is a Future Star

Whatever happened to ECR and Hendrick's joint effort to collaborate on a spec Chevy engine?
Ongoing.

Engine blocks and cylinder head castings are common and carry Chevrolet part numbers. The 2 builders use the same outside suppliers for crankshafts, connecting rods, pistons, rings, bearings, camshafts, lifters, pushrods (short), valves, valve springs, rocker arms and intake manifolds. Valve covers are “free” …

How tf does Denny get a pass, he's easily the most hated driver in NASCAR.

I am not talking about fans, Denny has well earned the hate from the fans because he is an asshoe.

I am talking about the gerbals in the booth and the pits. They always are like ho hum so what. Kyle Petty is the exception, he gets on his ass regularly.

I finally got my Chastain Walled Moose #1 checkers or wreckers Diecast today, I ordered it 12-13-22. :punkrocke

#1 Ross  Martinsville wall car.jpg

Not much action in here since the Felon put the reins on
I seriously doubt that ^^^ has anything to do with it. Looks more like circumstances to me for the results produced by Ross and team. He seems take advantage of driving to the front when the opportunity presents itself. YMMV. :cheers:

Not much action in here since the Felon put the reins on

I seriously doubt that ^^^ has anything to do with it. Looks more like circumstances to me for the results produced by Ross and team. He seems take advantage of driving to the front when the opportunity presents itself. YMMV. :cheers:

If the problem was the talking too then why has the 99 sucked too? Trackhouse is no where near where they were last year. That's why both cars haven't been very good.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROSS CHASTAIN on winning the Phoenix finale! Great push to get his car to the front and KEPT it there. There is NO QUIT in Ross or Trackhouse.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ROSS CHASTAIN on winning the Phoenix finale! Great push to get his car to the front and KEPT it there. There is NO QUIT in Ross or Trackhouse.
I couldn't believe Blaney was hammering on his bumper and Ross kept his cool, hammered down and took control of the race. Beat the top 4 players badly. They have to be jacked up about that win.

Ross did nothing wrong yesterday. He raced hard and clean and didn’t just roll over for the championship 4.
THIS! I am sick of drivers getting the impression they are supposed to be nothing but props to “the final 4” racing for a championship. The race is a R A C E, not a “reality” tv episode. If your car is a slow back marker, move over. Race clean, but race hard. Ross did that and earned the victory. Buscher and Truex also ran strong.

Back
Top Bottom